Supergirl meet Ghidorah

Kara started walking towards a cave entrance were the coordinates that Batman gave her led. She starts walking to the entrance and looks through to see a lot of ice. She goes through and is shocked to see what was there in ice in this cave which was hollowed out to fit the creature in. This creature was the hero. Ghidorah.

Kara walked towards were Ghidorah was frozen in ice, unaware that something was watching her

Kara walked towards were Ghidorah was frozen in ice, unaware that something was watching her. She goes towards the ice and started breaking it away with her heat vision. Cracks then start to form until it reached one of Ghidorah Brother's head, the head came into conscious. It alerted his brothers to wake up as something is in here. That makes the other brothers wake up and together they break out of the ice and transform into Human form Ghidorah which you control.

Supergirl: hello?

Y/n: hello, who are you miss? (Looks at the S symbol) why do you were that?!

Supergirl: I'm Supergirl, I was sent by Batman to come and get someone, it must be you.

Y/n: So Supergirl, why wear a symbol of the tyrant?

Supergirl: what do you mean Tyrant? From what Diana and Adam told me, Superman is the good guy

Y/n: so my sister is trying to manipulate someone. Such an idiot.

Supergirl: manipulate? I don't understand

Y/n: you will eventually (starts walking towards cave entrance) so what did my sister tell you about me?

Supergirl: Your sister is Diana? If she is, she hasn't talked about you, no one does

Y/n: well I'm Ghidorah, the forgotten member of the Justice League.

You two go outside the cave and see the city being under attack by Brainiac's forces. Obviously you don't know who he is or whats happening so whilst the duo was walking, Supergirl filled you in on what's happening.

Supergirl: I have a question?

Y/n: sure go ahead

Supergirl: if you were apart of the Justice League which Batman, Kal and Diana was in. How come you are the one they forgot about?

Y/n: before the war were Superman took control, I was not seen, as I was here in ice. Resting. I guess Superman, whilst in rule, didn't acknowledge or know I was still alive. I was even forgotten that much, Batman got inter dimensional help before coming to get me. They were getting the other worlds Superman to stop our Superman whilst I'm sitting in ice waiting for Batman to awaken me so we can beat Superman. At least this time he didn't forget me and they probably didn't tell you about me because I'm way stronger than Superman. I literally kicked a god of destruction back to his home planet of Apokalips.

Supergirl: wow, your stronger than Superman and a god.

Y/n: yep, know let's teach Brainiac why you don't mess with Ghidorah's planet.

Well that is this chapter, stay to find out what will happen next. Goodbye.