His Butler, Omnipotent

Y/n, Sebastian, and ciel even the other servants were in the dining room as Sebastian helped Ciel sit on his seat then a scream could be heard in the distance as y/n glanced over at the door, hearing the wailing sound coming closed then the door gets slammed open as grell came into the room, screaming, holding the food cart for dear life then he came heading towards the servants who gasped and managed to get away, only for finny to get crashed by the cart.

The teapot on the cart had fallen off and landed on finny chest having the tea liquid in the pot to spill all over finny chest, he yelped In pain at the hot liquid as the cart has been tossed over on the ground with many destroyed tea sets and other items on the ground.

Finny jumped up in startled at the hot tea as he began to jump around the area, screaming out, "Hot, Hot, Hot!"

Y/n sighed and shook her head at grell making a mess as she looked at the browned-haired butler.

Grell groans as there were swirls in their eyes from the dizziness as grell's head was spinning in circles but when they realize, what they had done, they went towards finny, "ah, I'm so, so sorry! I'll wipe it off!" They went to grab a cloth on the table, not noticing that they also grab a hold of the tablecloth and began to drag it having the tableware and ciels food, come crashing down the floor.

But luckily, y/n managed to grabbed the plate of ciel's breakfast in time before it could crash onto the floor as she began to fix the tablecloth and had it on the table perfectly clean and good in quick speed which surprised the servants.

The maid put ciels breakfast on the table in front of him and smiled, "thank you y/n." Ciel glance over at the female demon with a grateful tiny smile on his lips thats barely visible but only for the (h/c) haired women to see.

Sebastian smirks and looked at y/n, "no need to clean the mess on the floor, miss y/n. Wouldn't want a lovely lady like you to clean up the horrible disaster that terrible butler did."

Y/n nodded and give him a smile, "oh Sebastian, no need to be rude about grell, they're trying their best."

Sebastian huffed, shaking his head lightly, finding that hard to believe but give the maid a small smile who return it.

Ciel sighed deeply, "Master, why did you agree to take in such a useless idiot?" The chief whispered to his master who side glanced to his servant, "You're one to talk, bard."

The blue eyed male exhaled sharply, "it didn't seem like such a bad idea." He frown.

"Oh ciel, darling. I have a problem. Greel is hopelessly incompetent. Could you do me a tiny favor and have y/n and Sebastian train him to be a decent butler? Can't refuse your favorite aunt, can you?" Ciel's aunt words echoed in his mind, remembering of why grell is here in the first place.

"I thought sebastian would be the only one inconvenienced. I never expected that me and y/n would be affected by it as well since I don't want y/n to trouble herself to train someone like them." He had a tired expression on his face even if y/n said, that she's alright training grell, ciel just didn't want grell to make many mistakes and messes that y/n had to clean up after. y/n went to finny and began to use a cloth that had some water on it and use it on the stain on finny shirt making him blush.

The maid made sure the hot tea on his shirt has been cool down, "thank you lady y/n." The gardener said, blushing as he rubbed his head behind, "of course finny." She smiled as she helped finny up and went back to her masters side.

"I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble! I simply don't know how I can apologize enough." Grell body shrink from under the servants glare as they began to grow.

"Wait that's it! The only thing I can do now is die!" They whipped around, grabbing hold of a large knife and have it pointed it at their throat, catching the three servants off gaurd from their actions, "I shall atone with my death!"