His Butler, Fulfilling His Duty

"The cause of death for the souls slated for review was burning, but it was a woman that triggered the fire." William said, adjusting his glasses as he and a blonde man with glasses that had green, yellowish eyes is beside him. He was also wearing a suit like William.

"What?! A woman!? For real?!" The reaper named Ronald exclaimed shockingly "Wait do you mean that (h/c) haired woman that Sutcliffe is always talking about?"

The brown haired man nodded. "Yes, she's a demon witch, but she's rather special and rare one because of her history and her abilities." He said as the blonde haired man hummed, looking at William before smirking.

"I see that Sutcliffe isn't the only one that is interested in her." He teased, causing William to glare at him, scoffing."I just find her intriguing, that's all."

"Same thing." Ronald snickered, grinning as William give him a death gaze causing him to put his hands up in a mocking surrender "take it easy, I'm just teasing but you know that I'm curious about her as well cause of you and Sutcliffe being attached to her." He smirked, holding his chin.

"You might want to be careful around that demon and that child, she is around with. They are protective of her and very attached to her but mostly that child, so watch yourself."

"Thanks for the warning, but I know that she must be a beautiful woman." Ronald grinned, very eager to meet this mysterious woman that caught the attention of his comrades.

"But we don't have to worry about her scavenging for the souls since she isn't the type to want souls but that demon that she is around with isn't the type to scavenge for food as well but we mustn't be careless. If he steaks even one soul, we will have to write a report with the details." William said as he then gazed forward.

"Gotcha. I'm all fired up." Ronald started his lawnmower on as he had a smile on his lips "because im against overtime." William looked over at the blonde man, then his reaper scythe.

"Ronald knox, that death scythe..." he trailed off."I got permission. I'm on good terms with a gal in the general affairs department." The blonde man looked to the side as William let out a sigh, then he stretched out his extendable pruner "very well. Let's get them all collected before the shift ends."

"Roger! No souls left behind." The two reapers leaped off the roof with their death scythe's ready to collect the souls.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Doll had finally arrived at the mansion and saw the fire, she tried to go in but couldn't by the heat of the flaming fire that moved around as she cough from the smoke then she heard footsteps coming from the manor.

She saw y/n walking out of the mansion, carrying ciel in her arms as he had his arms around her neck, holding her close as he laid his head on her shoulder, staying close to her as sebastian is beside y/n, his hand on her back as they walked out of the flames, unharmed with no sign of their clothing or anything on their body injured or burn by the flames.

Ciel slowly turn his head, his face filled with coldness and dull as his contract eye is still showing, glowing in the dark night as the symbol of the contract had gone back to half (f/c) and half purple, he looked at doll who look shocked and confused.

"Black? (C/n)? Smile?" Doll called out with confusion as y/n stopped in front of the brown haired girl, carrying ciel as the (h/c) haired woman looked at Doll with an unreadable look on her face.

"What are you doing here? What happened? Where's Joker?" She asked with panicked as y/n narrows her eyes, then sebastian had a smirk on his lips, staying by y/n's side."I'm afraid he had passed away." He told her.