His Butler, Taking The Stage

It was morning at the phantomhive mansion as the doors of the manor opened.

Y/n, ciel and sebastian walks out of the manor, wearing coats as y/n and sebastian held couple of suitcases that had their master belongings as they are leaving the manor to go do a case, they need to solve.

'I bid you all welcome to the phantomhive manor. Unfortunately, your timing was most inopportune.'

Y/n, ciel, and sebastian walk down the stairs to the carriage where the servants are waiting for their master.

'The young master, y/n and I must go to London on a business trip. But still...'

Sebastian and y/n hand the suitcase to finny who took it from them as y/n thanked him with a smile which caused him to blush and nodded with a smile, he went to go put the suitcases in the carriage.

"We're lucky to have fine weather today. It's the perfect time to enjoy the circus." Sebastian smiled, turning his head to his master who didn't give him a glance."The circuses perform in tents. The weather doesn't matter." He told him as y/n sweatdropped.

Ciel walked towards his carriage as y/n and sebastian turned their attention to the three servants. "Bard, finny, mey. The young master, me and sebastian, will be staying in London for a while." She told them as they nodded towards the beautiful maid.

"Be careful, young master, y/n!" Bard smiled.

"See you soon!" Finny waved with a happy smile on his lips.

"Please come back quickly." Mey-rin said with worry in her tone.

Sebastian opened the carriage door, and y/n helped ciel enter inside, but he halted as he held y/n's hand, "All of you..." The three servants looked at their master as the young earl glance over at them.

"Take care of the house while we're gone." He ordered with a serious look on his face.

"Yes, my lord!"

Ciel continues going inside the carriage as y/n and sebastian followed behind him, entering inside the carriage and closed the door behind them as they sat down on the seats.

'To my little boy, did you pass this year's Christmas enjoyably? I made a Christmas pudding with my Phipps. It was a grand thing, and even John and Grey praised it. Next time you will try it too, won't you? Let's now talk about the enclosed tickets. Are you aware of the traveling circus that is coming to London? They are a troupe that had visited various places, but somehow, in each town they have performed, there have been incidents where a number of children simply disappeared. The police are searching to the utmost of its ability, but the children's whereabouts are as of yet unknown. Apparently, they disappear suddenly in the middle of the night. It's as though they have been kidnapped by the pied piper I'd Hamelin. The grief of losing a precious family member is too much to bear. I ardently hope the children are safely returned to their families with all due haste. Victoria.'

Ciel finished reading the letter as he put it back in the envelope, closing it as he put it in his coat before gazing over at y/n and sebastian, who smirked.

"Where shall we head first?" Y/n asked, gazing at her master as he stared into her beautiful (e/c) and red eyes.

"Good question. But first..."

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

Y/n, sebastian, and ciel were at the file room of the Scotland yard department, looking through the files of the missing children.

"In any case, it's convenient that Lord Randall is absent, isn't it?" Ciel held his cane as he gazed at his two servants who continued going through the file as abberline that bad a mustache and a beard on him as he had a worry expression on his face.