His Butler, Serene

Grell walked through the woods until they halted, sensing that their assignment had already started, causing them to smirk.

"Oh dear, has it already started? They're more impatient than I thought. I'm on my way, (n/n), my love!" They shouted, running off to go take some souls as they thought of the beautiful (h/c) haired woman they missed very much.

▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬

Ciel looked at Joker with a blank expression on his face. "Those are private soldiers, sebastian, y/n, and I personally selected." He told the ginger man who had a horrified and shocking expression on his face.

"They protect the phantomhive family's secrets and pride, come what may." Ciel narrows his eyes."Those are the phantomhive family servants." He said with a serious tone as y/n narrows her eyes. She knew that the servants had already killed them and finished taking care of it.

▬▬▬▬▬【☪】▬▬▬▬▬

Film strip tapes came flowing around in the air, showing memories of beasts, "mally, daughter of the scullery maid Amelia. Born may 22nd, 1864. Died February 9th, 1889, in an explosion from laceration all over her body and massive blood loss." Grell sighed, sitting on a very top of a building, watching the cinematic record.

"Ugh, how dull! I took this job since I was so sure (n/n) would be involved." They whined sadly, throwing their head back with an upsetting expression on their face.

"But not only is she not here, I was so hoping to spend time with her and get to know her more! I can't take it!" They scoffed and looked back at the film strip tape.

"I'm not interested in the life of some scruffy woman." They yawn, looking away but then something caught their eyes having them to gasped in surprised and looked back at the tape to see y/n with beast, holding her behind with a smirk on her lips.

"W-w-wait a second!" They stuttered with shocked "is (n/n)'s type ugly girls with nothing but big bags to brag about?!" They said loudly, holding the film tape with a frustrated look on them, then they let go, standing up."Awful!" They look at their body then their hair."Then maybe I'll perm my hair..." they gasped, looking at the tape again to see the intimate moment between y/n and beast."What? Hey!" They yelled out in jealousy and anger.

"Trade places with me, you wench!" They looked at the tape to see y/n grinning, unbuttoned a few buttons and lowering her upper outfit a bit, showing her upper chest and had a devilish, seductive expression on his face, her both eyes glowing red.

This caused grell to let out an exciting shriek. "So very good! I knew it would be so amazing! That's my perfect (n/n)! Even on hot, passionate nights, her eyes are a bone-chilling absolute zero! She gives me the shivers!" They squeal loudly, blushing "this is like a big guilt trip of death! Take off the dress, and you really are just a demon, (n/n)! Someday, I want to strip you of your maid dress and not in battle!" They wiggle their body side to side.

They laid down on the spot they were sitting on. "Darling, your clothes make you look slimmer than you really are!" Oh my goodness, just listen to me!" They sat up properly, looking at the film tape."It's like a person to fall for a woman they know is a heel. Sure enough, she fell for a special dangerous woman. Well, take comfort in the pleasant memory you made near the end, little piggy." They stood up and stamp completed on the paper of beasts,"nothing of note." I've watched so many ugly records tonight. I think I'm starting to stink of ugly."

They turn around. "I just wanna go home and shower." They smirked "as long as you stay by bassy's and that brats side, you won't be taken away." They chuckled."When next we meet, let's make it another passionate duel to death, bassy, and I'll take you away, my darling (n/n)!" They declared, pointing their chainsaw to the moon with a grin.