His Butler, Forlorn

"Ciel. He disappeared for a while after the estate burned down, and his parents died."

A young elizabeth came out of the carriage, quickly as she went running inside the mansion, going to the back of the garden of the manor as she spotted a familiar male in the distance causing her to halt and smiled happily of seeing that it was ciel.

"Eventually, he did return home."

She continued to run to him but when ciel turned around, she stopped her tracks again with a sudden shock and sadness on her face of seeing ciel dull expression on him.

"But by then, he had stopped smiling. I love him, my ciel, and I love his smile. But for some reason, I couldn't make him smile like I used to. He will only smile at his maid, the beautiful (h/c) haired female."

There were memories of where ciel was smiling at y/n, thinking that no one was seeing it, but y/n.

But Elizabeth managed to see it, she could feel her heart clenched of seeing how y/n could make her fiance be happy, she could even see in his eye that were filled with happiness and warmth that wasn't directed at elizabeth but her.

"What can I do? How is y/n able to make him smile? How can I make ciel happy just by me and not y/n. Is there even a way for me to make him smile at me and not her."

There sat elizabeth on a chair with her eyes filled with emptiness as her skin had been replaced by plastic and fiberglass as she was in the working tool room.

"Ciel."

༺═───────♡───────═༻
"You lost your parents, your home, and this time you stand to lose lady elizabeth." The curtains moved, showing sebastian sitting on the windowsill.

"Sebastian!" Ciel called out as he gently removed himself from y/n's arms as the maid glared towards the black haired demon.

"Take that back right now!" Ciel said firmly.

"What do you mean?"

Y/n scoffed, "You know our master doesn't like to be taunted sebastian, so watch your words carefully. He isn't going to lose Lady elizabeth and everyone else."

Sebastian smirked towards at y/n, "Well, the master informed me earlier that you two had some business to take care of. So this business of our masters did it include endangering himself and you, my lady."

"I can take care of myself perfectly well, sebastian. I'm strong enough to protect the young master."

The butler demon stared at her with an blank expression "but I'm sure, you know that me and the young lord doesn't like seeing yourself get hurt, you are special to us, my lady."

Y/n huffed and stood by ciel's side as sebastian continued, but this time speaking towards ciel, "Do you remember what you said at the frost fair? About your body? About your ring? What you said was both had been shattered and reborn and that you no longer had any fear of being broken yourself."

Ciel has a scowl on his face. "I remember. You don't need to remind me."

Thats when a loud music of London Bridge is falling is heard outside of the double doors causing the maid to stand in front of ciel protectively, her eyes narrowed as she had summon one dagger in her hand.

The doors began to open, showing the dolls that were coming inside the room having y/n to scoffed of seeing that they managed to break the chains and defeated grell.

"This means they defeated grell."

"And has freed themselves from the chains, I have placed on them."

"Interesting." Sebastian walked over to y/n and ciel, gazing at the doll's."They appear to be controlled through the singing of that song. In which case..." The doll's begans coming inside as the black haired demon began to sing "iron and steel will bend and bow~ bend and bow, bend and bow~" Sebastian singing had the doll's to halt and began moving their heads left and right from his singing having the red eye demon to jumped his way over to the doll's and began dismantle them with his song.