The End Of The Murder Case

"Well, now, the professor has returned home, so we should begin preparing your lunch."

"Wait!" He halted y/n and sebastian before they could take their leave to go make ciel's meal, the two demons gaze at their master who looked up at them.

"You guys seemed to be avoiding the topic in front of him, so I didn't say anything, but you both haven't explained how Mr Phelps was murdered."

The maid and butler gaze at each other and give one another a grin before the butler places his fist on his palm of realization. "Ah, that's right. The truth is, we had an additional caller who wasn't a party guest." Y/n revealed to him.

"What!?" The earl exclaimed shockingly, his eyes widened a bit as y/n and sebastian went over to the table, the young boy following them with his gaze as the demon male crouched down "you weren't expecting him, so we gave him special accommodations." He pulled out a large box that has chains around it.

"The killer is in there? Show me!" He demanded the butler who gaze at the maid that had a frown on her lips but give him a nod which had him gaze at the earl."Are you certain?"

"Don't question me."

"Well then."

The raven haired butler looked at the maid who took out the key from her pocket and handed it to the man who give her a soft thank you that she return with a soft smile, he used the key to unlock the chains, removing it then unboxing the box only for a brown large snake to latch towards ciel who gasped, backing away as he fallen on his bottom.

Y/n had grabbed a hold of the snake in time before it could pierce its fangs to ciel, sebastian went over to the young boy, helping him up "the true culprit behind Mr. Phelps murder." The walls of the box fallen, revealing snake who is tied up with some other snakes around him, his mouth tied by a cloth, he gave a menacing glare to ciel and sebastian.

"There was indeed a thirteenth person."

"Snake!" Ciel exclaimed with surprise to see one of the noah ark's circus member here, the snake around his neck, hissed towards the boy as the other one that is in y/n's grip that she had loosen went slithering up to her neck, wrapping over her shoulder.

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"H-help me!" Phelps cried out in agony, tears and drool running down his face of the horrifying pain, he is feeling from the venom, he reached his hands to the butler and maid who had their backs facing them, ignoring his cries of help.

"It appears that we have an uninvited guest."

"It seems so." The maid agreed as the two demons heads off, Phelps weakly reaching to them but isn't able to move because of the heavy pain in his body.

The butler and maid continue heading where they needed to go and that's is to the house garden, once they had entered inside, multiple snakes came raining down on them, wrapping themselves around them as they had their their arms and legs pressed together to not let them escape.

The snakes had pierced their fangs into sebastian body while the other ones just gripped into y/n, holding her captive as she could tell that the snakes didn't want to harm her at all.

"Well, well. It's certainly been a while, Mr. Snake." Sebastian said, gazing at the white-haired man who narrowed his eyes, pointing his finger at them "humans can't last 30 seconds if they fall prey to the venom of queimada island. Why won't you die?" Says webster." He said, his voice deep as he intimated the voice of the snake on his arm.

"How could I call myself the phantomhive butler if I couldn't endure a few drops of venom?" The butler smirked, his eyes glowing red as his pupils were slit.