Two Murders At One Night

Y/n could feel her body tremble lightly of seeing the dead body of sebastian as ciel face is filled with disbelief and shocked of seeing the butler on the ground, dead.

He slowly walked towards his butler, but mey-rin grabbed a hold of him behind. "No, you can't! You and y/n can't come in here, young master!"

"Get off me!" The earl struggle in the maid's arm as finny came over to try and stop ciel from going any further to sebastian "don't! Young master!!" He held his master back, trying to help mey-rin.

"Don't order you master around!" Ciel angrily told them, pushing them away as he gets himself out of his grip as y/n eyes shadowed, bard came over and wrapped his arm over y/n's shoulder, holding her close.

The young boy walked over to his dead butler corpse, causing some blood to splatter on his feet when he stepped on the puddle of blood. "sebastian... how long are you going to fool around? The floor can't be that comfortable. How long do you intend to play dead? You're even making y/n upset."

"Young master..." the chef muttered, hugging the (h/c) haired maid close who kept gazing at sebastian's dead body as the blonde man rubbed her arm up and down to comfort her.

Ciel stepped on the butler's body, keeping his blue eye on him. "Can't you hear me, sebastian? I told you to get up." He growls lowly as he grabbed hold of the firepoker, pulling it out of his body having blood to sprayed out from the wound and this had y/n 'flinch' of seeing that having bard to hugged her closer, frowning at the master is action.

"Earl!" Arthur exclaimed shockingly.

Ciel grabbed hold of sebastian's collar, glaring at him angrily. "This is an order! Sebastian, get up this instant!" He demanded, shaking him."You dare disobey my orders!?" He slapped sebastian across the face, which had the guests to be a bit stun of seeing that

"Who said you could die!?" He once again slapped him and kept repeating it."I won't allow it, sebastian!! Wake up!!" He went to smack him, but a hand grabbed a hold of his wrist, having him turn to bard.

"Young master. That's enough. He's already..." Bard let go of his wrist, going on his knee."Dead... you shouldn't have done that in front of y/n."

The young earl gasped, his eyes widened, and looked over at his maid, who was quivering lightly. "y/n... I..." But she didn't answer to ciel and just went towards sebastian, causing Bard to gently pull ciel away from the dead butler to give some space for y/n.

"Sebastian..." the maid's voice is heard shaky and a bit broken which had finny, bard and mey-rin heart to ache as y/n lowered herself causing the blood to soak the end of her skirt as she place her hands on sebastian's cheeks.

"You promised me that you will stay by my side until the very end... you said that you will continue to be there, never leaving me and the young master so why..." she clenched her jaw, closing her eyes as she tried to hold back 'tears' as she buried her face into his chest, her body shaking gently.

"Sebastian..." she muttered his name out sadly, gripping his outfit as the guests had sympathy on their expression of seeing this scene. They frowned sadly as they felt bad for the young maid.

The servants were sobbing as ciel frown, looking down as he clenched the edge of the long shirt, he had a shadow over his eyes as y/n sniff, continuing to hold sebastian but she then opened her mouth, muttering him something with a tiny hidden grin on her lips then she took the pin from his coat without anyone noticing.

"Y/n..." she felt a hand on her shoulder making her lift her head up, sitting up a bit and gaze at her master who had a unreadable expression on his face as y/n sniff, gently closing sebastian's eyes as ciel helped her up, holding his maid close as he rubbed her back, trying to comfort her while he was also 'grieving' too for his butler.