3》Ash telling about serena

Hey guys I am back with the next part of my story . Hope you all will like it . And this part is gonna be long as compared to my previous two chapters

One more thing I am gonna write pokemon speech like other conversations but except ash and red nobody could understand what they are saying

" Normal " - Normal Dialogues

" Normal " - Thoughts

Normal - Pokedex Entry

[ Normal ] - Author's Note

{ Normal } - Pokemon Speech

{ Normal } - Pokemon Thoughts

Normal - Pokemon Attacks
[ Normal ] - Aura Talk

[ Normal ] - Telepathy

************************************

In Kalos Region :-

In the Kalos Region we see a girl hugging a photo and talking to it.

"Ash it's been so long since I had seen you . I miss you a lot . Last time when we met we were just kids and I was a shy little girl who didn't have any friends but you became my first friend . From that Summer Camp I had a crush on you but even after being separated my crush on you kept on getting stronger " said someone while caressing her photo with Ash.

"Whenever I was near you, I felt like thousands of Vivilions in my stomach at first I didn't understand but now I know. I know that I love you, Ash. I love you, Ash Ketchum. This Sere only loves her Ashy ".

[ So yes, it is none other than Serena]

After planting a kiss on Ash's photo Serena slept while hugging it but what she didn't know was that her mother Grace had listened everything that she said.

_____

In Pallet Town :-

{Hey Ash, will you please tell me more about Serena}, asked Pikachu.

" Sure, Pikachu I will tell you about her ", Ash replied.

Delia and Red got more interested in the conversation now as they are going to hear about Serena from their son's mouth which Ash and Pikachu didn't knew.

"so umm from where do I start", Ash asked confusingly.

{ From starting like how did you two met} , Answered Pikachu.

So as Pikachu said Ash started to tell him from starting, "so it all happened after dad left us to go on a journey. I was sad that he left since I had no friend , dad was the only one whom I considered my best friend and secret keeper . When he left I didn't talk to anyone properly so to make me happy again mom sent me to Professor Oak's Summer Camp" .

Seeing that his buddy was listening keenly Ash smiled slightly and continued.

"I did not wanted to go but after a lot of convincing from mom I agreed . It was the first day of Summer Camp and Professor told us that we have to do a Pokemon Hunt and this hunt will help us to find our Pokemon as well as our partners for whole camp ".

"I was not interested in this partner thing , I was only interested in playing with pokemon as I loved them from the start . After he explained us the rules I found out that I have to find a Poliwag so I went in to the forest to find him . Luckily I was able to find it very fast but before I was able to catch it , he ran away so i ran after him" . Said ash.