7》Amour

First of all sorry for not uploading for more than two months. As you all know I had exams in May , then I went on a vacation [ Because i think i deserve that after exams ] for one week . After that i fell ill and then it was my grandparents 70th anniversary so I had lot of guests at home and being one of the eldest daughters also sucks as I have to many work including babysit my little cousins [ which I kinda like ] .

Along with it I had finished writing this chapter 3 weeks ago but by mistake it got deleted so I just got frustrated 😅 and didn't feel like writing it again cause you know I am very lazy but hey still I pushed myself and wrote the chapter again but ya it is short than the previous parts and this whole part is focused on our Amour couple .

The chapter is also written in kinda rush so sorry if you not liked it . And Although I have holidays of college still I have a job to do so I just want to tell that I will try to upload once a week but still the part can get delayed .And i am sorry for that in advance.

Ok now enough of my non stop talking let's start

Question :-
1 》Well I have decided that after Ash's aura training him and serena would first go to alola and then kalos . So do you want me to write Alola Arc or just write a short summary in one chapter on what happened there . I can even make a separate book on that Alola Arc as well , so please tell me what should I do ?

2 》What is your favourite shipping other than Amourshipping ?

3 》Like I Asked in the last part Do you want Ash to trade his 29 tauros and keep only one ?

4 》Ash is soon going to catch a legendary/mythical pokemon . So any guesses ?

If you want to ask me anything about me or my story you all are free to ask I will try to give answers while also trying to not give you any spoilers.

Riddle :-

Who was the first Pokémon ever designed?

The answer to the last riddle was Magikarp

" Normal " - Normal Dialogues

" Normal " - Thoughts

Normal - Pokedex Entry

[ Normal ] - Author's Note

{ Normal } - Pokemon Speech

{ Normal } - Pokemon Thoughts

Normal - Pokemon Attacks
[ Normal ] - Aura Talk

[ Normal ] - Telepathy

************************************
As we see in the previous part that Ash and Serena are reunited and went for a small walk .

_____

In Garden

Both Ash and Serena were walking side by side with Pikachu sitting on Ash's shoulder . Both of them were nervous of how to start their conversation . Pikachu being Ash's best friend and brother sensed the nervousness so decided to act first . He jumped into Serena's shoulder and rubbed his cheek with hers making both Ash and Serena surprised by his act .