8》Ceremony and Confessions

Hello my dear readers first of all thank you for your votes and comment , it makes me feel like I am doing a good job as a writer as my readers are loving it despite of the grammatical mistakes that do in the chapters 😅 .

Before starting with the chapter I want to talk about the questions that I asked last time .

1. As I had asked in the previous part that whether I should write alola arc in this book or make a separate book by only adding summary in this book . So most of the readers want me to continue Alola arc in this book which I would be doing . I am not going to give any more spoilers about this arc now .

2. I asked about your favourite shipping other than amourshipping so most of the readers replied perlishipping but my favourite is ikarishipping and fourthwheelshipping 😅 .

3. So I have decided that Ash is gonna trade his 29 tauros for 29 other pokemon .

4. Ok so most of you guessed that Ash is gonna catch either mew or mewtwo so I am just gonna say that yes he will catch them in future but not now .

Riddle for today :-

Which starter Pokemon does ash want to choose when he starts his journey ?

" Normal " - Normal Dialogues

" Normal " - Thoughts

Normal - Pokedex Entry

[ Normal ] - Author's Note

{ Normal } - Pokemon Speech

{ Normal } - Pokemon Thoughts

Normal - Pokemon Attacks
[ Normal ] - Aura Talk

[ Normal ] - Telepathy

************************************

Three humans along with pikachu reached in hall followed by all of Serena's pokemon whom Serena returned in pokeballs as Leaf let go of her hand and saw that all the elders [ except palermo who is busy on phone ] were sitting in the hall and remembering their past adventures while the youngsters were just sitting and listening to the talks of their parents and by the look of them, one can see clearly that all of them were not interested in elders conversations.

" Mom Dad see brother and Serena are back " , Leaf said excitedly while gaining the attention of others.

" Ah Ash and Serena you both are on time now let's move towards the ballroom where the crowning ceremony is held " , Red said while walking towards them along with Delia and others .

Both of them nodded but before that Ash had one question in mind . " Dad could you please explain me how the introductions are gonna held , I don't wanna mess up in front of others " , Ash asked in a nervous tone .

" Sure Ash " , Red said and then explained all about the introductions. As he finished explaining , Palermo also came there after finishing up her call .

[ Note : Palermo had not met Serena yet as she was not present there when others arrived . She met Oak's and Yvonne's except Serena when she was in the garden with Ash . She still doesn't know that she is the girl whom Ash love , she only thinks that Serena is a friend of Ash who had arrived from kalos ]

" Delia , she had arrived " , Palermo said with a smile .

" Oh I am so excited to meet her , it's been years since I last saw her " , Delia replied with a smile as well .