12》A Pokemon Carnival Extravaganza

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU !!!

Even if it is belated 😅

So first of all I didn't thought that I would upload today but I was able to complete it. I had tried that this part would not be felt rushed like the previous one but well I think I failed.

My exams had ended on 29th December and well I am sorry for not uploading for a long time. This time my exams went longer than usual. I mean can you seriously imagine they started on 16 November and ended on 29th December.

Ok now let's came back to the story. From the title you all must have guessed that it is something related to a Carnival . So this part would focus on bonding and some fun at the Carnival. The part would also focus on Ash and Serena's romantic moments.

Ok, If after reading the above paragraph you are thinking that it's Ash and Serena's date. Then I am happy to tell you that you are extremely wrong, as it's not gonna be their date since they would not be alone in the Carnival. Other people are also going to join them.

[ Any guesses who these people could be ????? ]

Anyways let's start the chapter after a Riddle.

Riddle Time :-

Blast burn is a very powerful attack which was able to one shot an elite four and even defeated Ash greninja two times but in pokemon anime in which battle blast burn was not even able to damage the opponent ?

The answer to the last riddle is Pansage , Pansear and Panpour .

" Normal " - Simple Conversation

" Normal " - Thoughts

[ Normal ] - Author's Notes

Normal - Pokedex Entry

{ Normal } - Pokemon Speech

{ Normal } - Pokemon Thoughts

Normal - Pokémon Attacks

Normal - Announcer's Words

Normal - Flashback

[ Normal ] - Aura Talk

[ Normal ] - Telepathy

Word Count : 14496

************************************

It was an early morning and our favourite couple were sleeping while cuddling each other. On the couch besides their bed Pikachu , Froakie , Eevee and Fennekin were sleeping. As sun rays fall upon the couple , they both began to stir and opened their eyes at the same time . Both blushed for a moment as they were still not used to the fact that they are dating.