10》Ash vs Benga

So hello guys and girls . First of all sorry for not uploading but I was unwell for almost 3 weeks so didn't have strength to write and also we had kept Ramayan Path at our home on 23 and 24 so I was very busy that whole week as well.

Now coming to story this is my first time writing a full six on six battle so yes sorry for mistakes in advance . The battle style is different from the one in Chapter 5 and you can say that I am somewhat satisfied with this battle but of course not sure .

If you see something where I can improve then please comment as it would make the story more better to read .

You all are always welcome to give your ideas which I would try to corporate in my story at some time .

Now would just ask one riddle and then will move to the chapter .

Riddle Time :-

Among all of Ash's pokemon which pokemon had used it's ability more than others?

The answer of previous riddle is :-

Pikachu's battle with paras 👇👇👇

[ The video don't belong to me , it belong to it's respective owner ]

" Normal " - Dialogues

" Normal " - Thoughts

[ Normal ] - Author's Notes

Normal - Pokedex Entry

{ Normal } - Pokemon Speech

{ Normal } - Pokemon thoughts

Normal - Pokemon Attacks

Normal - Announcer's Words

Normal - Flashback

[ Normal ] - Aura Talk

[ Normal ] - Telepathy

************************************

We see both Ash and Serena sleeping with Serena's head on Ash's chest and Ash's hands holding her protectively from her waist . Pikachu was also sleeping near Ash .

Everything was peaceful until a bright light came into the room waking up Ash , Serena and Pikachu . First they were confused as when they opened their eyes they couldn't see any sort of light but just after that moment another light appeared making Ash , Serena and Pikachu dissappear from their room .

A pink cat like pokemon could be seen outside Ash's window who was giggling naughtily while doing some kind of somersaults in air .

{ Chosen One the time for our meet is not very far now } , The cat thought and dissapeared while giggling .

_____

With Ash, Serena and Pikachu

As the light faded they could see themselves standing in a hall which was fully illuminated .