Good & Evil 💕

Austin POV

As it's almost spring, I made the decision for me and my kids to move to a new home. They are only young, Andrea is only 5 years old and Aiden is 8 years old.
The reason we moved was because the human from our previous home is starting to set up mousetraps which are very dangerous, especially when I'm out teaching my children how to borrow.

We made sure to gather all the things we need to take with us and wrap up warm as in the UK it's normally quite cold until spring starts to hit. What we didn't expect was for it to be snowing today. It never snowed in the UK.

However, knowing we need to move to the house across the street as soon as possible, there's no turning back. We start making our way through the snow and the snowflakes covering the ground it increasing by the second.

I decide to carry my daughter on my back, despite already carrying some of our belongings. "Aiden sweetheart, hold onto my hand to make sure we stick together, the snow isn't very safe" I say reaching out my hand. He grabs on as we continue our trek

So far the only issue has been the deepness of the snow, other than that the traveling has been going great. However, now we have to cross the road which is dangerous for plenty of reasons. Vehicles, massive puddles of melted snow, icy roads and humans in general walking across the street.

As we reach the curve, I go silent and shush my children as I hear loud crunching noises that are made by human's shoes walking in the snow. The world goes dark as a human is standing directly next to us, on his phone.

I recognise him, he's one of the humans I've seen enter the house we're moving to. Just before it looks like he is going on cross, "Aiden. Andrea. Hold on tight okay, I'm going to grab onto this human's trousers as he walks" I said quickly doing just that.

As he walks I couldn't help but tremble and I could feel Aiden also shaking, terrified out of his mind. "shhh, it's okay Aiden we'll get off just before the human enters the building." I whisper. He nods fearfully with his eyes shut.

As the human stops at the door, I climb down noticing Aiden still on the human's trousers. "Aiden! Get down from there now!" I whisper-yelled. He looks as me horrified, tears running down his face.

"I-I c-can't. I-I'm stuck". He says clearly terrified, as his foot is stuck in the material of the human's trousers. "I-I'm scared". The human unlocks the door and goes inside.

"CRAP! AIDEN I'M COMING!" I shout sprinting towards the door, not getting there in-time, the door closing on me. "No! Aiden!" I cry banning on the door. Andrea on my back starts crying, "Bubba!". I take her from my back quickly to comfort her. "Don't worry honey we'll get Aiden back, I promise".

Aiden POV

..................................................................................

"DAD! HELP!" I cried out as the door shut loudly making my body jump without meaning to due to the power of the door. The human takes off his coat and starts walking towards his living room and sits down on his couch.

Finally having time to escape, I try everything I can to get my beg free when the small piece of fabric loosened and came off. Happy to finally be free, I climb down and run and hide to the nearest safe spot for now, which is under the sofa.

Thankfully in the humans home it was warm, but much bigger than our last home. Suddenly the door opened again and 3 more human walked in. One looked the same age as the current human that I've seen and the other two looked older, maybe around my dad's age.

..................................................................................

James POV

After a long day of being out with my daughter and wife to buy birthday presents for my son. His birthday is still a month yet but it's good to be prepared. We got him an early present that we're going to get him to open, he's going to love it.