Bully's Perspective 💕

This is part 3 of Afterschool Chat /⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\

Thank you to Nicky-chan0021 who gave me the idea to write a chapter from the bully's side of the story.

TW: Slightly detailed description of injuries, bullying, a lot of swearing, f slur is used

Joseph POV

In school I'm notoriously known as a bully especially toward the human students. I'm not the only giant like me. You tend to let the power that you have over humans get to your head and find it hysterical treating them like complete shit.

I never actually physically hurt anyone. I stuck to name calling and cruel words that now leave a fowl taste in my mouth. I never actually hurt anyone because it was against the rules and law but also because that's a huge margin between what you say when what you actually do and it's just cruel actually harming someone who is completely defenceless compared to you.

This might come as a shock to many. But I won't be continuing my vile mistreatment towards humans or anyone as a matter of fact. Don't get me wrong I always deep down felt guilty and like a terrible person for the things I say.

I think a part of my actions can be blamed on my friends who originally egged me on and also my parents raising me and spoiling me and letting me do whatever I want. News flash they're rich and the reason I've managed to stay out of trouble. They're good at convincing the headteacher to keep me at school.

The thing that made me break and realise I had gone way too far was with a human from my class. Blue. He was the only human boy in my class as well as being very quiet and shy. He was also very smart and small compared to most humans at our school.

I always thought he was kinda cute. His tanned skin, messy dark blonde hair, big blue eyes and freckles scattered across his face. I always thought I was weird for having those thoughts and shut down my feelings immediately.

I would pick on him every day. However the more I continued the more terrible the things I was saying became. What happened at lunch that day...made me realise how much of an awful person I am. I noticed he's been acting off recently, being more quiet than usual, his decrease in grades and how panicked he was when I was trying to take off his shirt.

I originally did is as a joke but I remember how any idea of the situation being funny drained from my face seeing exactly why he didn't want me to do that. All over his stomach and back....he had cut and bruises. It was a sickening and shocking sight to see. Some were fresh with blood still leaking from them and some old and a little dried up as well as purple and blue bruises.

I didn't know what to do. "Holy shit. Oh fuck! I'm so fucking sorry omg!" I said apologising and concerned by the sight of Blue in my hands. "Holy shit man! You're covered in fucking cuts and bruises and my god you are skinny. Oh fuck did I do any of that? But I can't remember ever physically hurting you. Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" I said stating the obvious. But honestly he needs serious medical attention it is not good to be that skinny and boney and the injuries were enough to leave him in a state of shock.

"N-no. Please. Please just put me down. L-leave me alone". He said balling his eyes out. He doesn't want medical help? Why? He wanted to take him to the nurse's office but seeing him break down in tears and beg me to leave him alone I complied. Slowly and gently I placed him down and handed him his things before he bolted off. Just as he left I turned to talk to my friends.

"FUCK! Oh fuck! What have I done?" I say tears forming in my eyes. Harrison one of my friends turns to me. "Hey it's alright mate. The little guy will be okay. You didn't know if you were the one who left any of those injuries. But honestly I don't think you did. You would of actually hurt the guy. I've never seen you handle him roughly" he says trying to comfort me hugging me.