Christmas Gift PT 2 💕

TW: Death

Angel POV

Living with Susanna wasn't as scary as I thought. I was bought for Susanna as a gift to be her pet but it turns out she would like me to be her friend and not her pet. I almost didn't believe what she was saying. It was unheard of for a human to want to befriend my kind. But I'm so grateful I got so lucky.

She got me for what they call "Christmas" as a gift three years ago. I'm now the age she was when we met. She's a teenager and goes to school with other big kids. She's very smart and has lots of friends but that doesn't change the way she treats me. Infact the older we grew the closer we also got.

I also feel more comfortable now around her parents and her brother. Michael and Susanna argue a lot but Michael is nice to me. He spends time with me when he is around and Susanna isn't able to spend time with me.

These humans were rich so as if it was nothing Susanna has bought me a phone so that if I need to talk to her, Michael or her parents or if I needed help I could contact them. It took a long time for me to learn how to work it. It's also useful for me to entertain myself by watching videos humans make and playing games.

I was playing on a fun cake game when the door opened and Susanna walked in with a boy her age. I felt nervous because I wasn't used to seeing other people. "Hi Angel" said Susanna gently picking me up and hugging me against her chest. "Hi Susanna". I say and attempt to hug her back the best I can.

"Oh I didn't know that you had a pet human Suz" said the boy rather loudly and made me cringe from the volume of his voice and the uncomfortable words he used to speak about me. "Well she's not my pet. This is my friend Angel." Said Susanna holding me out in her hand showing me off to this boy. I look up at him and to say he was intimidating was an understatement.

He was so tall. He had messy dark hair, light skin, piercing green eyes. Those eyes looked at her in a way she didn't like, that made her feel uncomfortable. "Well hello Angel" he said whispering in a way that sounded very menacing. I whimpered and hid my face in my hands. "It's okay Angel, Zachary won't hurt you. He's one of my friends. Don't worry she gets very shy and nervous around other people". Susanna says bringing me to her chest stroking my hair which I found comforting.

"Would you like me to place you by your phone so you can go back to what you were doing?". She asks. I nod not really liking Zachary's eyes on me. She places me down. "Don't worry he won't be here long we just have some work to do for school because we were put together to work on a project then we can watch Miraculous Ladybug if you would like?" She says and I smile and nod.

Her and Zachary go to her bed and desk to work on their school work. I couldn't help but notice the look Zachary gave me. It was terrifying. He narrowed his eyes glaring at me with a sinister smile on his face. He almost looked like a monster I wasn't sure if it was the fear of people or if he was just a mean person.

As I play on my games I'm lost in thought about why he frightens me so much. When a memory appeared in my head. The memory of me and my parents being discovered by humans. I was 4 years old at the time. Me and my parents lived in the garden that belonged to a human one day a human boy a bit older than me found me

Memory ~

I was playing with these bugs I call roly pollys and was cast in a huge shadow. Before I could turn around I felt myself being grabbed my the back of my jumper and lifted into the air. I screamed scared at what was happening shutting my eyes tight. I slowly opened them wishing I never did. Infront of me were 2 huge green eyes. The eyes of a human child.

"OOOOO YOUR SO LITTLE" the human said whilst looking at me. His voice was booming and his breath blew my hair everywhere. I started crying really scared. "AWE~ DON'T CRY". The boy roughly brought me to his chest I didn't understand what he was saying, his words were too loud and scary for me to understand. Suddenly I heard a pair of thundering footsteps and the voices of my parents.