Dolls PT 1 💕

TW: Mentions/implications of death

Dolls. When you first think of them you think of small plastic toys. You can break them and put them back together as much as you like. Brush and cut their hair. Make them wear what you like. Replace them as much as you like. Do whatever you want with them. It's not like they can do anything about it. They aren't sentient. Can't move on their own, feel emotions or pain. A toy to be purchased to be played with by children or collected by adults living in boxes and on shelves.

In the 50s 'Barbie's' were popular then as the years grew more brands appeared. 'Bratz', 'Polly pocket', 'Monster high', 'Ever after high', 'Lalaloopsy', 'Cabbage patch kids', 'Lol surprise dolls' and many more. A new brand of dolls in the recent years started being sold and gained more popularity than any other doll brand in history. It made Barbie look like an amateur. These dolls were normally just referred to as 'Dolls' but the brand and shop name was 'SentiDolls'.

However these type of dolls are different. They are new. Something no one has ever seen before. As the name insinuates these dolls are alive. They came around in early 2018. The owner of the company "Maple Polemon" was out camping with her family when she had discovered extraordinary creatures. They were tiny humans who could fit in the palm of your hand in a closed fist.

She had found 6 and brought them home and showed them in a meeting coming up with the idea to sell them as toys. These 6 would not be sold for the time being but rather the faces of the brand. There were 2 adults 1 male, 1 female, 2 teens both male and 2 children both female. The actual name of the creatures remains a mystery. Once they upload the add there were many children begging their parents to buy them for them.

The attention it gained was astronomical but understandable. The idea of a tiny living doll that can walk, talk, eat and drink, probably do tricks if taught, as well as children being able to be more creative with their imagination when they play. So Maple and any staff she employed seeker out to find more of these creatures to be sold. Interestingly enough they were easy to find. There were a lot at camping sights, parks and gardens. There were also some found in alleyway and buildings.

They asked that if anyone found one in their home to contact them immediately unless they planned on keeping it . They had rounded up thousands of them. This turned to millions as their company spread. They had a great success from selling them. There were a variety. Different skin tones and cultures. Different ages, heights and weights. Different hair type and colour and eye colour. Different voices and language types.

Some with disabilities which would help disabled children feel represented. There we also some who were very smart or we trained them to he intelligent to sell dolls with educational purposes. There were even options to get a customisable doll that would book and design online and collect or be delivered to your door. It would change everything it could accept skin tone, eye colour and anything that would be impossible to change but there were many options for customisation.

These dolls had personalities and emotions. They were everything. There were employees that would allow children to hold and play with dolls so they know what it's like before buying. Also children love it when dolls are able to sleep, wave, talk, dance or whatever when they see them sold in boxes. Not all are sold in boxes but the ones who are get the most love are.

But they were also very fragile and could break if being to rough or uncareful and could die. They cannot be put back together. Also they have emotions which some people might dislike. People might not like that they have feelings and can talk back which can result in terrible situations. Which is why when purchased there is an instruction manual on how to treat them. No one pays attention to it though. Also because they want more and more dolls they will force some of them to breed and reproduce more. Like pets they will look after them until ready to be put on the shelf.

It's also not like they care much if you get hurt or they kill you. Children might be scared or sad at first noticing the blood coming out of the doll or it's lifeless body. But eventually will get over it and most likely get a new one as you are chucked into a bin with the rest of the garbage. Adults won't give a shit. Something they might be a little disappointed but that's all really. Life isn't great as a doll. It'd be good if it was.