Two

Merilina

It's night time and I'm reading the books I bought from today. Earlier after buying them I bought some food and had a weird encounter with an old man who wouldn't stop staring at me and putting his tongue between his fingers.

I was so grossed out all I could do was leave and try to forget about it so I started thinking about food and rainbows.

It didn't work.

It only worked when it was about that handsome new guy working at the library I go to nearly every day. I've been thinking about him all afternoon wondering why I even bothered going up to him to ask if he could check my items out.

There was plenty of other workers there I could've gone to but I was so intrigued into him, and only him.

I messaged Amelia and explained to her what happen asking if I should go back there tomorrow and actually have a conversation with him.

Of course, she said that would be a great idea but my anxiety was taking ahold of it, what if he finds me boring, weird or to shy?

Really, these things shouldn't be bothering me right now I'm trying to watch movies as my comfort but instead I'm practicing what I will say to him tomorrow when I get there.

Eventually, I drift off asleep dreaming about what may happen the next day.

••

What will happen? Vote and comment what you think💗