Nine

Merilina

I wake up in the evening with tingles all around my body for some reason. As I'm walking down the stairs I smell chicken being cooked and sauce with pasta. I walk in to see Seth shirtless and seeing all his tattoos on his back.

They looked so cool, unreal even. Whoever was his tattoo artist deserves an award for these masterpieces.

"Your food smells and looks amazing." I say still standing at the bottom of the staircase.

He gives me an approving nod and a tight lipped smile.

I walk back upstairs back into the room.

"Lina, your food is ready!" I hear him shout but I can't be bothered to answer back and just sit there in the bed. "Lina?" I hear him say still with his loud voice. "I know you can hear me. If you don't come down in 5 seconds I'll drag you here by myself sweetheart."

5

4

3

2

1.

I hear loud stomping sounds coming up the stairs and there he is standing tall in front of me with a frown on his face.

"Why aren't you listening to me Merilina." Seth says again with no emotion whatsoever on his face.

I just stare up at him waiting for him to make a move just so I can fight him. He drags me by the arms and I bite him but it doesn't do anything to him he just looks down at me and slaps my face which makes me feel pleasure down there but pain at the same time.

I don't get why I find this pleasurable he's a psycho..

Soon enough I'm put down on a chair infront of the food, it looks delicious but I don't want to eat it because I feel like being stubborn right now.

He drops his knife and moves his chair towards me picking up the food on my plate with my fork and telling me to open my mouth wide.

"You don't want this to end up like last time do you?"

I open my mouth and he puts the food in and tells me to close it. He stares at me waiting for me to chew and swallow it.

"Chew it." He said sternly and I obeyed this time.

"Swallow." I swallow and realise how good this food is and I take the fork from his hand and feed myself now.

"Good girl" he says whilst looking at my lips and back into my eyes. I struggled with the eye contact so I looked away.

"If you finish that whole plate I'll give you a surprise, if you don't, then I guess there's going to be problems. Am I clear?" He says the last bit with seriousness and I take it for jokes.

"Do you understand Lina I won't ask you again."

I nod and look away. He grabs my jaw and faces me his way.

"Use your words please."

"I understand Seth." I say blushing at how close we are.

"See, it's not that hard to be a good girl for me is it."

••

I have a foot cramp rn😫