Eight

Merilina

I immediately get up out of my chair and bolt it for the door, everyone stares at me confused but I don't care. I need to go back home where I'm safe. As I'm running I hear a car door open in the distance behind me, I look back to see him starting up the car and driving up to me.

I stop running and stare at him, daring not to move, I realise if I were to run to my house he would know my address and I'd be in even more danger.

I may be gullible but I'm not that dumb.

Every time I run a tiny bit he drives again, so I just stand there waiting to see what he does.

Seth was about to open his car door but I start running not hearing driving sounds anymore. Nothing. I look behind me still running to see him grabbing me by the waist and thrown into his cars backseat.

I thrash around and scream asking what he wants from me just for him to stare at me through the window at the top of his car.

"Why did you run away from me" he says calmly acting like he hasn't basically just kidnapped me.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I shout back kicking his seat making him turn around whilst still driving and says "Answer my question Lina."

"No! Fuck you! Leave me a-alone" choking on my breaths as I start to cry.

He ignores me the rest of the ride to his house, we stop outside and he takes my seatbelt off and I immediately try to open his car to get out but it's still locked.

He laughs at me.

I cry even more because of the embarrassment and how I just want to go home.

He unlocks the door and gets out and comes to my side opening the door for me I stay seated and he glared at me because of me disobeying him.

He drags me out and I open my mouth to scream a 'Help me' but he slaps his hand around my mouth until we get inside. When he lets go I run upstairs into the bathroom and lock the door.

"Running away from me isn't going to do anything angel, I'll still always find you wherever you go." His footsteps are now outside the bathroom door. "Open the fucking door Lina"he says whilst banging on the door and I yelp immediately opening the door for him.

Big mistake. Big, big mistake Lina.

He picks me up with his bulky arms and throws me onto the bed smushing my face into the pillow and whispering in my ear.

"Don't ever fucking run away from me, there's consequences which won't end good for you." Seth says in a deep voice into my ear.

I nod, terrified but some part of me deep down wants to know what the consequences are. I don't know why some part of me feels like that, but if I'm going to be trapped here temporarily I might as well make the most of it.

Right?

••

Whew, that was scary.

Vote and comment what you think of this chapter!