Four

Merilina

I finish reading my book until chapter 10, saving it with a bookmark. I get up and walk to the front desk looking for 'Seth', I find him writing down something with his large hands that seemed to clench around the pen every time he wrote something down.

He notices me and motions a 'come here' signal with his fingers, I walk over and stop infront of him he gives me a peice of paper involving his address and phone number.

I look up and say thank you whilst turning around to walk out. He glared at me for a second and covers it up with a smile.

••

I finally get a whiff of the meat in the air, I follow the smell and turn around to an alleyway. I hear murmuring sounds and screams of people being in pain and beaten up.

I am so in shock all I could do was stand there watching people get brutally hurt. It made my stomach twist into knots. My body won't move at all and I am just frozen in place trying to run away without being seen.

They all have their backs turned from me so it would be impossible to know if I was there as a witness or not.

I am finally able to run away until I trip over a bin bag containing sharp things. They hear it and start talking in a foreign language to each other looking around to find the noise, they eventually notice me on the floor and I get up quickly backing away slowly saying I am not English and I was trying to find the toilet.

The stupid fuckers don't believe it and laugh at me which makes me feel annoyed. I begin to be petrified when I see a huge scar on one of the men's faces which looks new.

I turn around and bolt for it hearing heavy footsteps behind me and loud shouting in different languages, I look behind me as I'm running and see how close they are, I scream for help but no one can hear me.

I turn my head forward then bump into someone and get knocked out. Watching everything around me go dark and I hear gun shots as I gently begin to drift away.

••
Poor girl, let's see what happens😕💔

Vote and comment what you think!