THE OFFICIAL MEET

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avyanna scrolled around the forest before going back to her home (castle). She parked her bike in the garage and in a minute many servants came there with towels, hot chocolate, hand warmers and many more things.

They quickly take her wet coat and put a towel on her, trying to dry her. 

"Calm down, everyone, I'm fine!!" Avyanna sighs as they stop.

"Princess, why didn't you stop somewhere to hide from the rain!?" A knight said.

"Mike! You know I love rain." Avyanna looked at the knight, named 'Mike'.

"But princess, what if you get sick?" Another knight named 'Lucas' says with worry.

"I'm not!!" She took the hot chocolate from 'Lia' , her other female knight. She walked inside the castle. She heard her dad's voice from the living room so she started walking towards the living room.

"Princess, please wear this!" Lucas quickly put a new warm jacket on her shoulder and she snuggled in jacket while walking.

"Dada? I'm back-" she stopped saying as soon her eyes met with someone unknown.

"Ohh!! Avy, dear, you're drenched in rain" her dad immediately got up from the couch and wrapped her in a warm coat.

"Avy? Why did you go outside while it's raining? what if you get sick?" Her mom looked at her in worry.

But Avy's eyes were only on that unknown man's, who was also staring at her with weird eyes. Avy's brother noticed that and distracted her by standing in front of her blocking the man.

"Avy!! You should finish your hot chocolate." Her brother took her hot chocolate and tried to make her drink by his hand. She takes one sip and signals him with her eyes towards the unknown.

"Sebastian, Grace, is she your daughter!?" A man in his late forties asked.

"Yes, Jordan, she is my daughter." Sebastian (Avy's dad) said proudly.

"This is my son Andrew Blackford." Sebastian says and patted his son's shoulder. Andrew just smiled towards them.

"You've a beautiful daughter." Jordan's wife says with a smile.

"Yeah, Elena, She is perfect. After all she is my daughter." Grace (Avy's mom) said with the biggest smile.

"Avy, meet our guests. Mr. Jordan Easterwood, and his wife Mrs. Elena Easterwood, king and queen of the Russian Empire." Her dad introduced her to the unknown and she nodded.

Unknown man, who was staring at Avy, got up and walked near her. "Hey, I'm Vincent Easterwood." He introduced himself and stretched his hand for a handshake.

"...I'm Avyanna Blackford." Avy says and handshake with him.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Vincent teased her.

"I didn't throw it." She mumbled and rolled her eyes.

Everyone got speechless as they heard her. Her parents awkwardly looked at their guests. Vincent clenched his jaw and blankly stared at Avy. She saw him glaring at her and rolled her eyes.

"Hahaha, she's just joking. Let's go for breakfast." Her mom quickly stepped in and tried to control the situation. 

"Avy, go and freshen up then come for breakfast." Her dad said and patted her head. she nodded and went towards the upstairs but she remembered to glare at Vincent one last time.

Everyone went towards the dining room and maids brought the breakfast and started serving. Other hand Avyanna has already taken a bath and wore her clothes.

 Other hand Avyanna has already taken a bath and wore her clothes

She came downstairs dressed in a black suit. She saw everyone sitting, her brother pulled a chair for her beside his left side. She smiled and sat down. 

The Easterwood family was sitting on the table's left side, while Avy and her family were sitting on the right side and her dad on the head chair.

"Sebastian, remember I told you that a girl repaired our broken car?." Jordan says.

"Yes, you told me when you came here." Her dad said.

"She was your daughter, who repaired our car." Jordan says with a smile. 

"Oh, I'm really proud of you!!" Her dad proudly patted her head. "But why did you go down that road again?"

"Dada, you know I love to drive alone." Avy looked at her dad with doe eyes.

"Haha..I know." He chuckled. 

"Avyanna, what do you do?" Vincent's mom asked.

"Mom, What would she be doing, just relaxing and playing?" Vincent taunted her.

"Shh...Vin, don't say like this" his mom glared at him.

"Actually, Mrs. Easterwood, I'm the owner of A.B. Company." Avyanna ignored Vincent and replied to his mom politely.

"Oh dear, please call me Aunty. And Vincent apologized to her, NOW." his mom pinched Vincent's arm.

"Leave it, they're just kids." Her mom says. Avy's family was offended but Vincent and his family were guests so they decided to leave this topic. They continue eating their breakfast. 

'Dada told me about a Russian business deal! Are they here because of that?' Avy thought to herself.

Suddenly she felt something on her leg and looked under the table only to find a foot caressing her leg. She looked up to see Vincent smirking at her. As they were sitting across from each other.

Avy stomped on his foot hard, and he yelped in pain but controlled himself from screaming. Avy was wearing heels so it hit him hard. She smirked at him as he glared at her in pain.

After they finished breakfast. "Dada, mumma, I'm going to work." She hurriedly took her jacket and hugged her family.

"Bye everyone." She waved at them and took a last look towards Vincent, who was still in pain. 

She went outside and her 3 knights were waiting for her. Mike, Lucas and Lia. These 3 knights are always stick to her and also guide other bodyguards.

"Good morning, princess!!" Three of them greeted her with a smile. "Good morning guys." Avyanna happily greeted them back and sat inside the car.

Lucas started the car, Mike sat in the passenger seat and Lia sat with Avy in the backseat. 

Lia discusses Avy's schedule with her and Avy starts her work on her laptop. Her day is going to be busy.

.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘