SHOCKING TRUTH

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ezra, Asher and Davian walked inside the castle.  "Mom? I'm here." Ezra shouted and the butler came to them.

"Mr. Ezra, your mom and everyone is in the living room. Please follow me." Butler uncle said and led the way.

"Ezra, you shouldn't take help from that lady." Davian glared at Ezra.  

"Bro, her name is Avy. And she helped us, so you shouldn't talk about her like that." Ezra whispered to them.

"But still, what if she was a bad girl? She could have hurted you." Asher pointed out.

"Guys, please. Nothing happened to me and she's a nice girl." Ezra shakes his head and follows the butler.

They walked towards the living room and as soon as Ezra saw his mom, he ran and hugged her.

"Mom, I missed you so much." He pouted sadly.  

"Oh my baby boy, I missed you too." Elena hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"How are you both, Asher and Davian?" Jordan asked, patting their shoulders 

"We're good, uncle." Asher says with a smile.

"How are you, bro." Davian side hugs Vincent.  

"I'm good, and bored" Vincent says and hugs them.

"But why did you come late?" Jordan asked. 

"Actually dad, our car broke down and an angel saved us by giving us a ride." Ezra says.

"Angel?" Avy's dad looked at them in confusion.  

"Yes, her name is Avy. She was coming from that road and helped us." Ezra said.

"Avy" Grace chuckled and looked around.  "Where is she now?" 

"She dropped us outside." Asher said. 

"Boys, she's their daughter. Avyanna Blackford." Jordan said. Vincent was stunned to know that Avy helped his little brother.

"Avyanna!!" Her brother shouted and a faint voice came from far.  

"Yes, brother?" Avy's voice came like a whisper because she's at the front door.

Ezra looked shocked as well as Davian and Asher. After a few seconds Avy walked inside the living room. Her face was now looking happy. Not like before, sad.

"You called me?" Avy looked at everyone and then her brother.  

"You helped them?" Andrew asked.

"Yes, I did." Avy said as she felt a burning gaze. Vincent was glaring at her like he wanted to kill her.

"Avy.....Your name is Avyanna? And you lied to us?" Ezra looked at her in disbelief.

"No. I didn't." She looked at him with a smile.  "My family calls me Avy. And yes I work for the king, so....I didn't lie."

Her dad laughed and patted her head.  "Why do you always collide with the Easterwood family?"

I swear, I don't want to collide with them, especially with that Jerk, Vincent.

She wanted to say this but just smiled. Her dad immediately noticed that something was wrong with her. She's looking tense.

Avy sensed this and decided to get out of this situation. She doesn't want her family to get worried about her. She doesn't want them to know about that note.

"Okay, I'm going to my room." She says and walks a few steps back.  

"But what about dinner?" Her mom asked.

"...I already ate outside. And I swear, that was really tasty" Avy says, smiling at them and quickly leaving from there.

"She's smiling now?" Ezra muttered looking at Avyanna going towards upstairs.

"What do you mean? Smiling now?" Andrew asked.

"When we met her, she was looking sad. But I think I misunderstood." Ezra said and Vincent looked towards the upstairs. Her room.

Her family looked at each other and nodded.  "Kids, please sit down. And have something sweet" her mom said.

Other side, Avy's bedroom

She closed the door behind her and leaned against it. She took a deep breath as her smile was already gone.

"I'm tired of this." She muttered and slowly walked inside the washroom. She leans over the wash basin and splashes water on her face continuously.

Her shirt got soaked in water and stuck to her chest. She looked up and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was stunned when she saw Vincent standing behind her.

"What the hell?" She shouted as Vincent forcefully turned her towards him.  "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"That should be my question. Why did you help my friends?" Vincent  barked as he gripped her shoulders tightly.

"Leave me, Mr. Easterwood!!" Avy hissed in pain as he gripped her shoulders. 

He was pressing on her wounds. She pushed his arms away and looked at her wounds and started bleeding again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😀