ORPHAN KIDS

VINCENT'S POV

I was sitting in a private room in a club with my friends. I want some peace after Avyanna's matter. 

But God has another plan.

My eyes caught a familiar figure sitting downstairs at the bar counter.

Avyanna!!

She's sitting downstairs with two other girls. Her jacket was resting on the back of the chair. Her bandages were little visible around her shoulders.

Her hair tied in a ponytail, giving me a perfect view of her long neck. I can only see her half face from my view and I noticed her frowned eyebrows.

She's wearing a crop top and skinny jeans. Her top was only covering her half upper body, her flat stomach and small-thin waist was visible.

"What's wrong? Where are you looking?" Davian asked and looked in the direction.  "Isn't she Avyanna? She's also here?" He added.

"Look, she's leaving and two girls are also leaving with her." Asher said and I looked at Avyanna. Why did she come to drink?

Doesn't she know that an injured person shouldn't drink alcohol?

"She's a really interesting woman." Asher said and smirked. 

I hate how he looked at her.

"Let's go back." I announced and stood up to leave.  

"Hey, we only have a few drinks?" Davian said as they followed me.

I didn't listen to them and left the club. It's not interesting to stay here. Because all the fun is right in the Blackford palace.

NEXT MORNING

Everyone was sitting and eating breakfast. Avyanna was eating her breakfast silently, while our family members talked to each other.

"Princess." Her knights came and said.  "Yes, Mike?" She looked at them.

"Your 'Our home' is ready." Mike said with a big smile.  

"Really!?" Avyanna looked at him in surprise. Mike nodded.

What is 'our home'?

And why are they so happy about it?

"Then we should open it today?" Avyanna stood up excitedly. She's not looking cold right now, in fact she's looking like a sweet little adorable girl.

"Dadda? Should we open it?" She asked and her dad nodded. She quickly hugged him and jumped excitedly.

"Okay, okay, but first finish your breakfast." Her mom said and she sat down.  

"Anna, Anna!? Can I come too?" A little kid around 5 years old jumped and hugged her leg. She picked him up and put him on her lap.

"Of course, Cyrus. I wouldn't go without you." She softly said and kissed his cheeks.

Why did she kiss his cheeks? She didn't need to kiss his cheeks.

"Cyrus!! I told you many times, don't call your aunty by her name." Cyrus's mother scold and he pouts towards Avy.

"SIL, it's our love language. And he has every right to call me 'Anna'." Avyanna stubbornly said.

Everyone sighs and continues their breakfast. Avyanna fed her nephew and herself too. I looked at her whole time but she didn't even glance towards me.

After breakfast her family calls us too and me, my family and friends tag along with them. We all sat down in cars but Avyanna didn't get in the car.