FRIENDS MEET-UP

AVYANNA'S POV

I looked at the closed door, my anger rising by each second. How dare he talk to me like that. He dared to insult me and bad mouth me!!

He dared to call me a slut!! He thinks that I'm trying to seduce his brother or friends. 

‘‘Arghhh’’ I screamed and threw the blanket on the ground, then tore the pillows mercilessly.

‘‘Why is everyone after me!? What have I done that everyone is thinking of me like a personal doll? Who will only move on their fingertips.’’ I screamed in my pillow and messed up my whole bed.

‘‘First that unknown, and now Vincent fúcking Easterwood.’’ I threw everything which came into my hands, messing up my whole bedroom but still my anger didn't cool down.

My gaze went on the big mirror in my room, my face soaked in dry tears, my eyes red and little puffed, and my hair was messy. My shirt was crumbled and had blood stains.

Sometimes, I hate myself.

I stalked towards the mirror and lifted my right fist and punched the mirror. It brokes in many tiny pieces and some pieces cut my knuckles.

But pain is the last thing I feel.

‘‘Stop!! Stop!! Stop, I don't want to feel this!’’ I punched on the wall continually, both my hands and knuckles dripping with blood and there are stains of blood on the wall too.

‘‘Avyanna!!’’ A voice came from behind, and my body froze as I realized who's voice is this.

‘‘What are you doing!?’’ She asked, walking near me and holding my hands gently in hers.

Catherine Andrew Blackford, my brother's wife and my Sister in law— SIL. She cares about me like a mother cares about her kids.

SIL looked at my blood drenched hands and colors left her face, her face went pale as she noticed all the blood in my room.

But wait!! If she's here then— I quickly looked around in panic.

‘‘Don't worry, Cyrus is not here.’’ SIL said, looking at me coldly and…. disappointed. I nodded in response but she just led me towards the couch.

‘‘I want a reasonable excuse for this stunt.’’ She said and walked into my washroom. I looked down to my knuckles and blood dripping on the floor, but I'm not feeling anything.

I feel like a doll. A doll without a soul.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see my sister in law coming with a first-aid box. She sat down beside me and took my left hand in hers and started to clean the blood with alcohol antiseptic ointment.

‘‘Avyanna, why did you do this?’’ She asked, looking into my eyes.  ‘‘And don't even dare to give me a useless excuse.’’ She added, like she knows me.

Hell, I don't even recognise myself.

‘‘SIL, it's just….work stress—’’

‘‘No!! Don't lie to me. I know you and your these types of stunts.’’ She cut me off and said while pointing at my hands.

I don't even know why I'm covering up for that Jerk, after all, this all happened because of his presence and annoyance!!

Maybe because I don't want a fight between the two royals. If my dad and brother gets to know about Vincent's thoughts towards me, they will brutally torture and kill him instantly.

But that will lead to a rebellion between the two royals, and I don't want an unnecessary fight in my life. I already have enough on my plate.

‘‘I heard about your accident. I don't know why he's after you.’’ SIL said, breaking the chain of my thoughts.