BICKERING

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avy came out of the house and was going to sit inside her car.  "Avy!!" A voice stopped her. As Mike saw Andrew coming towards them he and others got to the side.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at him.  

"Come with me today. I want you to be a part of this deal." Her brother says with a smile.

"But...you can handle this, you don't need my assistance?" She said and looked behind him, her dad, Vincent and his dad were coming.

"please.. Come with me." Andrew shows her his puppy eyes.  

"Oh, don't do this!!" Avy turned her face because she knows that she can't resist his puppy eyes.

Mike, Lucas and Lia chuckled but controlled themselves.  "Pretty, please." Andrew says and finally Avy accepted her defeat and nodded.  

"Okay, I'll come with you."

"But I'll come with my car, you go with dada?" She says glaring towards Vincent but when he looked at her she turned her gaze away.

"Okay, as you want!!" He kissed her forehead and hugged her.  

"Are you ready kids?" Her dad came and asked.

"Yes, dad, let's go." Andrew said.  "Avy will come with her knights."

"Okay, no problem. Take care and come safely." Her dad said and gave her a hug.

They all sat inside the car and Avy sat in her car with her knights.  "How are you guys? Feeling okay?" Avy asked.

"Yes, princess, we're fine." Lia says and takes out her ipad.  

"How are you feeling princess?" Mike asked, looking through the rearview mirror.

"...I'm fine, don't worry." Avy smiled.

"Here's your energy booster princess." Lucas hands her a cup of hot chocolate. 

"Aww, I seriously needed this!! Thank you Lucas." She took the hot chocolate and took a sip.  "Hmm...as always delicious."

They chuckled and got busy with their work. Mike was driving. Lia was telling Avy her schedule and Lucas was checking security.

Other hand, Vincent was reviewing the deal.  "Dad, how about we change this plan."  He says looking at everyone.

"Why, what's wrong with that?" His dad asked.  "It's just I don't feel like this will work?" Vincent says.

"Avy will never make mistakes in business. She knows about business and always makes the right decision." Avy's dad says.

"Let's leave this topic for now and discuss this in a meeting." Her brother says. They nodded at him.

"Sebastian, you're really lucky to have a daughter. I wish I also had a daughter like yours." Vincent's dad says. 

"But look, instead of a sweet daughter, I got 2 brats." He said and everyone chuckled.  

"You're right. I'm very lucky to have a daughter. My daughter." Avy's dad smiles remembering his daughter's smiling face.

"So, tell me about your daughter?" Vincent's dad asked. Vincent wasn't interested in this conversation so he looked out of the window.

'What's so special about her. I'm sure, she's just pretending to be a good girl, because there's no woman who's not a bítch or sleeps around with men.' Vincent says in his mind.

"My daughter, she is perfect in everything. She knows business and has her own many big companies. no matter how much i say about her is not enough." Her dad says with a big smile.

"She's just too, too good and perfect in everything. Everything." He said.

"Okay, here we're at BLACKFORD EMPIRE." Andrew says as the car stops. They got out of the car and walked inside while guards surrounded them.

Everyone bowed down and greeted them. They entered the elevator and went to the top floor. They went directly to the meeting room. 

Andrew went to sit on the head seat and his dad, Vincent and Vincent's dad went to sit on table's his right side. All the employees were looking at the files in front of them.

There's a long table in the middle and all the employees were sitting on the left side of the table. There's 2 head chairs and Andrew's side chair was empty.

They were waiting and didn't start the meeting. Vincent couldn't wait anymore and break the silence.  

"Why are we waiting? Let's start the meeting." Vincent says in an impatient tone. 

"We're waiting for our vice president." An employee said politely. 

"We couldn't start without her. She's the best vice president." Another employee said.

As the employee finished saying the door of the meeting room swing opened, revealing a woman in Black outfit. Avyanna walks in with a warm smile on her lips. 

All the employees quickly get up from their seats and bow down towards her.  "Welcome back, lady boss!!" They say in unison.

"Thank you, everyone. You can take your seat." Avy says and walks towards her brother. She sat next to her brother.

"Let's start the meeting." Andrew said and Avy got up with the iPad in her hand. 

"Everyone, as you were already informed about this meeting and purpose." Avy says with a serious tone.

"So, Mr. Jordan Easterwood approved my idea of starting with building an amusement park first. This amusement park will be Mr. Easterwood's first project to reveal his business deal with us. I would like to show you some designs and theme for our upcoming amusement park." She says and connects her ipad with a projector and shows some pictures.

"We'll go with this plan and creative team members will design the park with their idea. They'll design the new and best park theme and it will be chosen by our president, Mr. Vincent Easterwood." She continues

"Does anyone have any questions?" She asked, looking towards everyone but Vincent. Everyone shakes their heads in 'No' .

"Excuse me!!" Vincent said.

"You're excused." Avy replied with a sweet smile.

Vincent clenched his fists as everyone in the room chuckled. His eyes glaring at Avy but she just simply ignored him.

"Why do you think, we've to start our business here with an amusement park?" Vincent gritted his teeth.

"Mr. Easterwood, firstly, you're new here in our Empire. And second, an amusement park is the best option because everyone likes it. If your amusement park works perfectly then people here will surely like your business in other fields." Avyanna explained in professional language.

"Because everyone knows that the first impression matters more than the second or third." She says directly looking into his eyes. Her smile was as cold as her gaze.

"I don't think so?" Vincent objected.

"Everything doesn't will go as you want, Mr. Easterwood." Avy answered coldly.

Vincent's jaw clenched as he glared at her. Other hand, Avyanna was feeling happy to insult him indirectly.

"I promise to destroy you, Vincent. And this thing has just started, there's more to come." Avy says in her mind, smirking secretly.

"Okay guys, we'll do as Ms. Blackford said." Vincent's dad said.

"Now, our creative team should start their work." Avy's dad says. 

They discussed more about the deal and theme of the amusement park. Creative team members give their opinions one by one and Andrew and Vincent, select some ideas.

"Thank you everyone, you can leave now." Andrew said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘