CANTEEN FUN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avy was about to leave the meeting room but an employee stopped her. "Lady boss, I lost the bet because of you." He says with fake anger.

"Huh, but I didn't do anything?" Avy says in confusion.

"Lady boss, I bet with other employees that you'll wear white today but you wore black. Now I've to give them treats!!" He says.

Andrew, and Sebastian chuckled. "You shouldn't bet on white. Black is her favorite color." Her dad said.

"It's okay, let's go to the canteen. I'll treat everyone." Avy laughed and started walking.

"Lady boss, be careful, we will empty your card!" Another employee said.

"I can do this for my employees. And no matter how much you eat, you can't empty my card." Avy says with confidence. Mike, Lucas and Lia follow her as she comes out of the meeting room.

"You all want to join?" She turned and asked her family and Easterwood father and son pair.

"Thank you for offering but we've some other things to discuss." Avy's dad says.

"But my son will join you. He doesn't have anything to do." Jordan says and slightly pushes Vincent ahead.

"...Okay, no problem." Avy said without care.

"Suddenly, I feel hungry. Let's go and empty my sister's card!!" Andrew immediately said and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Hmph, you can't even spend half of my card money?" Avy shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay kids, have fun." Both dads said and went towards the Ceo's cabin. Avy with her knights, brother, Vincent and employees went towards the canteen, which is located on the 5th floor.

"So, go and order everything you want. Today I'll pay bills." Avy said.

"Okay, don't regret later!!" Employees happily order food happily.

"Why are you standing?Go and eat?" She looked at her knights, brother and Vincent.

"We're good!!" Her knight says.

"Go. And. Eat." She glared at Mike, Lucas and Lia. They nodded and went towards the counter.

"Now, do I've to give you a special invitation?" She glared at her brother, Vincent.

"I'll bankrupt you, today?" Her brother teased her.

"Brother, you're aware of my money." She smirked.

"Yes, I know. Tell me what I should get for you?" Andrew asked her.

"Hmm..... whatever you choose." She said and her brother nodded then went to order. Vincent was still standing a little far from her.

"Go and give your order?" She says to Vincent. "Or you want to complain to your dad about me that I didn't let you give orders?"

"I can make your whole card empty without a penny left." Vincent smirked.

"Go ahead, I'm waiting for that to happen. If you can make me bankrupt." She got away from his way.

Vincent was stunned for a minute but he decided to go and give his order. He purposely chooses the most costly dishes, even if he doesn't know what he is ordering.

''Now, I'll show her that I'm not like her employees who will only order cheap dishes to save her money.''

''When she comes to pay the bill, she will be shocked to see the bill then I'll come forward to pay the bill and make her look down.'' Vincent thinks in his mind, with a sly smirk.