FIRE V/S WATER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Avy was going towards her room upstairs but a hand wrapped her wrist. She instantly knew who's hand that was and turned to face her family, including Easterwood family.

"Avy!?" Her brother quickly hugged her. "We were so worried about you and you just tried to hide it from us?" He broke the hug and looked at her upside down. "I'll kill him." He muttered under his breath.

"Are you fine, princess." Her dad cups her face in his palms and kisses her forehead. 

"Dada, I'm fine. Don't worry." She says with a bright smile.

"But how did you get hurt?" Vincent looked at her body while raising his one eyebrow. 

She doesn't want to answer him but for the peace she decided to answer him. 

"I just got into an accident." She lied because it's not his concern to know about this.

"You guys are so injured!!" Her mom says after checking Mike, Lucas and Lia. 

"Mike, Lucas, Lia and Avy, come and eat dinner so I can give you medicine." She commanded not leaving a space for any argument.

"Mumma, I'm not in the mood to eat anything." Avy gives her a small smile trying to hide her pain. Her appetite was long gone after reading that note.

"Eat a little, so you can eat medicine then go to sleep." Her dad says in worries. 

"...okay." Avy says.

"Lucas, Lia and Mike, you also come to eat." Avy's mom says looking at them. 

"No, your highness, please you feed the princess!!" Mike says.

"Yes, we will eat outside!!" Lucas says. Before Lia can say anything Avy's mom glared at them. 

"Come. And. Eat."  She commanded. They quickly obey her command and follow Avy.

"Please, you all go and sleep. I'll take care of them." Avy's mom says looking at everyone. 

"Can we wait for them to eat?" Vincent's mom says with a smile.

"No, please go and rest. You all just came in the morning and couldn't even rest properly!!" Avy's mom says. She wants to talk to Avy and she can't talk in front of them.

"O...okay, if you say so?" Vincent's mom understood her and decided to leave them alone. She tucks her husband and son's hand and goes towards their rooms. 

Blackford family members waited till they went inside their rooms and then decided to talk to Avy and her knights.

"Do you want something else, kids?" Her mom asked. 

"No. We're full!!" They say in unison.

"Avy, who attacked you?" Her brother asked and put hand on her head. 

"As always. Same person." Avy replied in a flat tone. She clearly wasn't in the mood to talk about the accident after reading that note.

"Sorry to interrupt, but this time there was a note......for Princess." Lucas says and points at Lia, as she took out the note and gave them.

Her family read the note and gave different reactions. "Oh my god, he is coming back!?" Says her mom in worries.

"That baßtard didn't learn his lesson last time!!" Says her brother in anger.

"Huh, what does he think? My princess is weak. She can kill him with one hand." Her dad rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, we're here for you. Don't think about him and focus on recovery." Her dad gives her a side hug with a bright smile.

"I love you dada!!" Avy cheered up and hugged him back. 

"I love you too, princess." Her dad said.

"Okay, enough of your lovely father and daughter duo. Here, eat this medicine." Her mom put medicine in her hand and also gave Mike, Lucas and Lia.

"Mumma, are you jealous?" Avy teased her mother. She pokes her stomach. "Are you jealous that dada loves me most....more than you?" 

"Hmph, why am I getting jealous of my own husband!?" Her mom tried to deny it and rolled her eyes.

Update : Every Blackford family member loves to roll their eyes.

Avy laughed at her mom and hugged her. "I love you all" she said happily and her brother also joined the hug.

Her dad and her knights laughed and finished their dinner and ate their medicine. Everyone went to their rooms. Avy came into her room and directly went for a shower.

When she came out of the washroom she saw a shadow lurking in her bedroom, near her bed. The room light was dim but Avy's perfect vision was enough to see the unknown.

She quietly took out her dagger from the table and attacked on the unknown. 

"You baßtard, what are you doing in my room!?" She pointed the dagger to his throat, almost ready to kill him.

"Ow, are you mad? Put that dagger aside." Vincent flinched by sudden attack but his eyes caught on Avy's body.

She was standing in a bathrobe. Her milky white skin, water drops sliding to her neck to her cleavage. His eyes slowly went down and her cleavage was little visible because of the unsteady bathrobe. Unknowingly his díck twitched at the tempting sight in front of his eyes.

Avy looked at his gaze on her body and pressed the dagger into his skin, and a little drop of blood came out. "If you stare one more second, then I can't promise your life will be safe." She threatened him fiercely. 

But he was busy in his own world. His eyes finally landed on her face. Her fearless, cold eyes glaring at him. A small cute nose. Her perfect red kissable lips and a perfectly defined jawline. His eyes just stared at her juicy lips. He wanted to kiss those lips until they got swollen.

Avyanna gets more angry and pressed the dagger into his flesh, claiming a thin blood line running down to his neck to under his shirt. "Say. It." She barks.

This is the point where Vincent lost his control and held her wrist and changed their position and pinned her to the wall and pointed her own hand towards her throat with a dagger.

"How does it feel? To have a dagger pressed against your throat? Exciting?"  His face was just a few inches away from her.  

"I don't do things like you to earn a dagger to my throat." She says in anger.

She struggled to get free but her injuries were not supporting her into this. He gripped her both hands in his one and took the dagger and threw it somewhere in the room. 

"I don't want to accept it but....your body is perfect to fúck." He says huskily and trails down his hand to her breast to stomach to her small thin waist. "Perfect in everything."

"You fúcker!!" Avy raised her right knee and tried to kick him in his balls but he was quick enough to get away from her. And she takes this chance to attack him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ME 😘