I N T R O D U C T I O N

M U S T R E A D C O N T E N T :

I can't say how you will take the story like. Some people can go against this, some people may support this, some may have other opinions. Don't forget to share it with me in the comment section. I promise to answer your questions.

Where as talking about the content Y/N can be weak and shows her vulnerability to us. Whereas she can also be a very tough and strong person. A normal human being has these traits in them where he is weak and strong and he shows his vulnerability side as well as his toughest side too. We should support both sides equally.

This story can be not like but this is actually a story I wanted to write since a long time. A story where y/n can also be obsessed, wild, etc,. Live those obsessions fictions where male lead can do anything for their loved ones. Here y/n is role and that doesn't mean the male lead or here is Kim Seokjin as per the character in the fiction is weak. He is one of the most important reason that why can show her to him vulnerability without any hesitation. He is the reason that why can be strong in front of everybody else as she knows he is there to take care of her.

Please don't hate me if you don't like the story. This story is just my imagination which I wanted to write it down. It's a story where I can relate my character,my energy is relatable with y/n here. We can do anything for the person we love if he is supporting us.

- Y O U R  A U T H O U R

_ T A I Z

NOW ENJOY THE STORY!!!
_________________________________

A/N POV

Lots of cheering voices can be heard around the crowd. People cheering their favourite members names to make them win the match. At the time a girl's hair was tied in many braids wearing a white coat over her gym bras and shorts with gloves for fighting.

Yes this was a boxing ring where two opponents will fight with each other. This was actually a ring where people put bets on those who will win and lose so most probably almost everyone earns something or the other if the match goes according to the decided bet.

The girl took a seat beside her side near the ring. Her back has a name written in bold letters- KANG SOO HA- As she drank some water and smiled waving at her fans who were screaming her name from the time she entered the room.

Suddenly the door wide open and a girl with her tied in a pony tail wearing the same kind of gym bras and shorts but without any coat. Her head hung low, eyes blank like an empty pot with no emotions. Trailing behind her came a girl wearing a hoodie and leggings.

The girl wearing the bra looked like she was here to fight again as people started whispering around seeing her. "Yah at least today you should try to win at least for me please " said the girl who was trailing behind her.

"Jerry stopped rising hope you know I am not interested in winning"." Then why do you come here every night after Unnie sleeps?" " It's just that I find my peace here." And there she looked at Jerry before the coach in the ring announced the match is about to start.

Standing in front of Soo Ha she shook her hands as Soo Ha said " Again here! Are you not even slightest worried about yourself and your bestfriend, if you die here what will happen?" " It's a relief to hear that my enemy is worried about me but you don't have too if you want you can kill me I will be more than happy".

The siren of match starting is heard as Soo Ha landed a punch on y/n's face.Whereas y/n was also trying to fight but then a scene from past showed in front of her face.

8 years ago, Y/N POV

"Try to dodge my punches ohk focus on my moves!" Nodding my head my eyes started focusing on her hands the way they were in a tight fist and as she was about the land a punch on my I dodged it and that made me so happy that I started jumping.

"Jennifer stop jumping like that!" And that made me quiet as I looked down ashamed of my behaviour. She stood in front of me and said " You did well while dodging the punches but you should also focus on punching me bag use all your strength this time to at least make me fall like kick me, punch me and all".

(Here Jennifer is the Mafia name of y/n since and I just liked that name so yeah whatever)

I tried my best but it was hard to make her fall but at least I was able to punch her once as she was dodging all my shots like a professional . Duh she is a great fighter and nobody can meet her standards but she is teaching me.

"Jennifer listen to me carefully you will come practice everyday in the morning". I nodded my head and pull out the straps and my palms free from it. She has this cold aura around her. I have never seen her smile since the day I meet her.

Present

And that's when I punched harder on Soo Ha's face without my knowing. She landed straight on her face as she growled angrily. She stood up and cracked her shoulder.

Looking like an angry lioness she growled and landed a punch which went unnoticed by me as it landed straight on my face.That made me unconscious as the last thing I heard was Jerry's screaming my name.

After an hour

I opened and then squinted my eyes shut at the light showing straight on my face.I heard a male's voice saying "Your friend is awake now it was just that the punch landed a little hard on her face.

You can give her theses pain killers and bring her tomorrow with yourself for a check up." I opened my eyes and that's when I saw him, the most famous clinical psychologist of this country- Dr. KIM SEOKJIN.

____________________________________Hehehee!!!!! How was the starting???

Hehehee!!!!! How was the starting???

I hope you loved it. Don't forget to comment and vote for the story.