C H A P T E R - 4

Dashing straight towards my car my inner turmoil was telling me I can't risk anything more

Dashing straight towards my car my inner turmoil was telling me I can't risk anything more. As I entered my house gates I immediately recognised Daisy's car parked in the parking lot.

Everytime I met Daisy, even my inner soul hates the idea of it but I can't let her play with me. She has always been a player. She loves to play mind games and I was the one always in her target.

Entering my house I saw Daisy but that didn't shocked me because I was already notified about it. There was Koobi unnie sitting right beside her eyes focused on her phone like she was intentionally ignoring me.

Daisy smirked looking straight through me knowing how vulnerable she makes me feel. I ignored the inner turmoil and gathered myself. Keeping my head high I sat opposite of them beside Jerry.

"How have you been my dear Y/n?" Daisy said showing her fake smile. "Cut the bullshit and tell me what will you take to leave me and my fucking family alone?" I said immediately getting irritated by her fakeness.

"So eager. Okay so basically I want the Mafia queen position!" " So eager to have it aren't you Daisy? But get this in your head that position was never yours. If it was yours , it would have been never passed down to me."

She said, "Y/n keep this in you mind that the position will soon pass on to me and you will be the first person to bow you head on me ."  I smirked and replied, "We will see. And I can protect my family, I don't need to give up my position for it."

"But for Dr. Kim Seokjin you will." She said shaking me totally. " How do you know about him, and him being my doctor was a secret."  " Secrets are meant to be revealed my dear Y/n so how will you protect him?"

She said those words to mock me. "That should not be your concern whereas it should be like this, he should not be your concern since he is my doctor." This fumed anger in her eyes.

"Y/n I am warning you one last time, the position was mine, I was meant for it since I am Koobi's sister, I was not here before so she gave it to you because of her state but now I am back why are you being so resistant in giving me my position back."

"Before she was like a family to me so maybe during that time I would have considered your request but now she is nothing to me. Your position was given to me but now when you are nothing but my enemy so how do you think I will give up now."

Koobi abruptly stood up and took Daisy's hand dragging her out of the house. I dragged my eyes until they were out of the house. "I will see you soon y/n" Daisy said before leaving.

I hissed but didn't turned back to look at her. She  always gets in my nerves. I don't know what is actually her problem. When we were in school we were not bestfriends but good friends.

Suddenly after that incident.... No let's not talk about it. Though there was nothing like my fault in it but still I was the one blamed. Shrugging those thoughts I stood up.

Jerry said something which stopped me, "What are you planning to do y/n?" I simply shrugged and said "I will have to stop seeing Dr. Kim that's it.". She nodded her rejecting my request saying, "No you won't, you have just started improving."

"Do we have any other choice Jerry. You know I can't risk anybody else life for my benefit." Daisy have no idea about my mental health otherwise she would have used it against me to take the position. Till now Jerry and the rest of my members were helping me in handling everything.

"Jerry we need to do an urgent meeting right now!" Saying that I quickly pulled my laptop from my bag, and Jerry called everyone to join the video conference meeting.

"Listen carefully everyone, Daisy is again in targetting us. The last suspect we got our hands on is not the only one who is into giving information about us. There are more since she knows that I am visiting Dr. Kim."

Lisa gasps and says, "You are not serious. God fuck those assholes. I am checking all the CCTV footages from the day you started meeting Dr. Kim to get some informations from there."

"Good, Jennie now you are going to check Daisy's and Koobi's cell phones and laptops for any further details. Jisso you are going to check all the new people we hired after killing that betrayer.

Rose you are going to be Emmy's personal bodyguard. Tell her I have said you to be it. If she says something call me right away. I will talk to her. I am going to check our both casinos with Jerry."

They all agreed and started there job. When we were driving to the casinos I informed Jerry, "You need to handover letter I will write to Dr Kim."  "Please don't leave the therapy in the middle y/n."

"Do you think I have a choice? I can't risk his life. He is a normal doctor. Far from what I go through everyday. " She sighed and said " Fine do whatever you want."

Next day
I started writing the letter to give it to him . I don't know how be will react to it. But let's just hope be doesn't disgust me because I lied to him. During sessions also I rarely talked about my real job but he is my doctor who should know about it.

Though I know he will stop everything when he gets to know everything but I have no choice. I am sending it through Jerry because I can't see his expressions when he reads the letter. I have said Jerry to wait until he give her a reply to my letter and if he refuses to do so then she can just come back without any.

I am to scared to face him now. Everything was coming to normal. Why Daisy has to again make my life a mess. I never have done anything wrong to her. Talking about the Mafia queen position, it was not my fault that her sister found me more capable than her.

Now fighting for it is a waste of time. Neither she is my friend nor her sister is anything to me. How can she even think of getting me do these things. Giving the letter to Jerry I made her go straight to him.
______________________________________________