C H A P T E R - 7

Running down the stairs I went straight towards the entrance were outside Jerry's car was parked

Running down the stairs I went straight towards the entrance were outside Jerry's car was parked. I quickly pull out my phone calling a cab to come up. When I felt like someone was watching me, I turned around and saw y/n looking at me. Blush still creeping on her cheeks. I smiled and waved at her. She waved back and closed her windows.

Why was my heart beating so fast ? Why am I attracted to her when I never had feelings for my patient before? Suddenly my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" "This is me y/n. I have actually told my main bodyguard to send you back home. Wait for her to come."

After two minutes a black car stop abruptly in front of me and I saw a girl rolling the window of the passenger seat down. "Hop in." She said and I did. She started driving once confirming that if I want to go to hospital or my house. Of course I said hospital I have to check some hospital documents regarding the needs of the patients and I have some appointments to attend.

"You know at first I thought you will not come here after knowing our y/n is the Mafia queen." "Why do you think that?" "Because everyone is selfish in this world. According to y/n it's a good thing cause that's how the person is said to be strong. And when I was talking to Jerry she said she thinks you will come to see her. And like others I thought you were selfish too but you are not".

"Life has not been good to her. It was difficult for her to come this far. We did helped her but doesn't mean she didn't suffer alone. She has the habit of not telling everyone about her problems and did leads her to stay alone fighting with the problems. I want you to help her love herself. I want you to make her depend upon herself and not on others."

"Why did she choose this for herself like being mafia and stuffs like killing?" She laughed at my question that made me frown. "You really think we are like those movie mafias killing and drug dealing type?" I nodded hesitant with the fact that my thoughts are wrong. " No we are not like them.

"You know why y/n wanted to take this position. Because she actually wanted to stop all this gambling, drug dealing, sex trafficking, etc ;
She hated them so much and because y/n's parents died because of these gamblings. She wanted to end them and she knew being a police officer or in another job either she will be killed or will be forced to do nothing because of the so called 'higher authority permission".

"That's why she decided to kill the problem,  she has to be with them and know there plans and ideas of how they do it. At first she thought to be the one who will be a person in any mafia group and we all will help her from behind with all adaptations and informations. But when Koobi gave her this position she knew what she has and she going to use it according to her plan.

And from that day we are trying our best to kill those or we send some to police for them to do justice with them who we caught doing any illegal stuffs like I said. Recently we caught a sex trafficking team, the whole team was given to the police authorities but the boss was tortured by y/n because actually y/n saw how he tortured a girl they kidnapped to sell."

My eyes were out like anytime they wil be out of there sockets and WTF she tortured him but he deserved it so whatever. She continued, "And about the money well we have a NGO big one in which we give all the money we get from these illegal stuffs which we don't use because we don't deserve this money . Though I didn't want to share these things but since you are going to be close to us for a long time, why to be on your bad side and I know y/n must be wanting to clear your mind herself but she still needs time to recover." My hospital came in the view and she stopped.

I was about to go out when I realised I have to ask something, "Wait you-" "Rose.." "Yeah Rose, can you tell me the address of the house so that tomorrow when I come to meet her again- I mean to check on her again-" "Umm about that since y/n would like me to do the take and drop service so I will be here to take you. Tell me the time you are gonna come?"
"I guess, I have to check me schedule. Will text y/n you can ask her." She nodded and I pulled myself out of the car.

I went straight to my cabin in a want to think straight since the silence there will help me. As I was near I heard a women yelling. Guess silence is not something I will get right now. As I reached my cabin door, someone held my hand and as I looked at the person it was non other than Ms. Jessica. She is one of the famous actress of K-drama world. She is here for a check up I guess but particularly flirts with me since she has problem of what she wants she gets.

"Hii Mr Kim I am here for my check up like for more than an hour-" "Ms Jessica came here like 10 minutes ago-" "Oh shut up Molly you don't even know anything." She stopped my secretary and started flipping her fake lashes at me. "Mr Kim I -" my turn to stop her, "Ms Jessica, I might have cancelled your appointment because of some issues that I had to handle and I am still not free so I guess you can wait for your next appointment."

She flared her nose trying to show she is angry as she left thumping her heels on the floor. I sighed and took a deep breath to control myself. "MOLLY NO APPOINTMENTS I am tired and I want peace. No one enters the cabin until I call them to do. Any emergency try to handle it on your own. You know what to do." She immediately nodded and moved her finger trying to zip her mouth. That's why I have kept Molly she knows what to do and what not too.

I sat on my chair and started thinking about what to do next. I was never like this before. I always had everything planned and I never used to sit and think what next I have to do. Is it really true that I have started having feelings for y/n? OMG I am going insane. Maybe I can take help from my two monkeys. Sending a text message in our group I wait for them to text me okay so that I can call them both together. But later on I realised I did a big mistake.

Taehyung said, "Hyung you are saying that you like Jerry's bestfriend but that's a little weird since you never like your patient in that way." Namjoon sighed and said, "You are being ridiculous Tae. He can like whomever he wants too and Jerry's bestfriend can be that person." I didn't talked about her being a Mafia queen, let's avoid that for now.

"Hyung let me talk to Jerry, maybe she can help us in this." "Good Idea Tae now give me her number so that I can talk to her sensibly, you don't have to blabber nonsense to her" Namjoon said. I can hear Taehyung smirking, "Why Namjoon Hyung, trying to make your place in Jerry's heart by helping Seokjin Hyung. Nice play but she is my friend I can talk to her however I want." I feel Namjoon rolling his eyes and the bickering continued.

__________________________________________

Exams over. Posting shit starting from today.......