C H A P T E R - 6

Waking up I felt a wet cloth on my forehead and the reality came straight to me like a truck

Waking up I felt a wet cloth on my forehead and the reality came straight to me like a truck. Seokjin is here. Why was I so unconscious that I let him take care of me when I know exactly how dangerous it is for him to be here.

Cursing at myself I started getting up from the bed to check if he is still here. My head throbbing and spinning but right now all I needed is to see if he has gone or not since I requested him to stay. I was so so stupid and unconscious at that time.

As I reached the door, I saw Jerry opening it by pushing her head inside. "OMG you are awake! I was worried sick for you. Your Dr Kim was not letting me in saying he doesn't want anyone to disturb you like WTF."

I smiled internally knowing everything already. I was sick but that doesn't stop me from seeing and hearing. I was still a mafia queen even if I was ill and my brain not working properly. She saw my condition and quickly started pushing me down on the bed.

"Y/n you should not be awake. Take a good rest and then you can go wherever you want." I asked, "Is Dr Kim still here?" She nodded and said, "Of course he is. He is talking to your sister."  God why is this problem stretching.

"Jerry call Dr Kim, I was the one who wanted him to stay because I wanted to have a talk with him. You tell me why is he here when I clearly told you not let him come near me".

"Y/n I was left with no other option. He was looking like a madman who can do anything like he was so angry at you saying you have no right to cancel the appointment suddenly until you talk to him clearly face to face".

I sighed rubbing my head with my fingers to ease the pain but of course it won't decrease just like that. "Call him quick!!" I said and she immediately dashed off to bring him hear. As soon as he entered his eyes  landed straight on my face. A flash of relief could be seen in them.

"Come sit with me Doctor,"  I said and patted the seat space on the bed near me. He hesitated but took the seat quickly. " Ms. Lim how are you?"  "Actually better so now go home. It's not good for you to be here."

"I know why but do I care? No". "But-" He just cut my words off in the MIDDLE. "I said I don't care. You are my patient and I won't leave you until you promise me either you will come meet me in my office during our appointment schedule or I am coming to you on the same timing."

" Fine! I will come to you". " Yes but from day after tomorrow, tomorrow I will come since you will not get out of this bed until and unless it's for washroom or food and water". " But-". " I said no means no. I am still your doctor."

HE FUCKING AGAIN CUT ME OFF IN THE MIDDLE. I nodded my head. I was still not out of fever that's my brain is malfunctioning. "I want food ". Jerry immediately said, "Let me bring something for you to eat".

As she dashed out I realised it been a long time he should go back to wherever he was. "Drm Kim, you have been here for a long time now it's time for you to go back". He nodded and said, "Okay I will take my leave now but you need to take you medicines and do complete bed rest. Is that clear?" I nodded my head.

He stood up and put on his coat that's when I realised he has grown up so well. Like his broad shoulders and that gorgeous handsome face. Y/n stop!! And suddenly when I was playing with fingers just to control them from touching him our eyes met.

He smiled and oh my god my heart did a flip. He said, "let's meet tomorrow at the same time". I nodded my head not uttering a word. As he was walking towards the door Jerry entered with a tray full of my favourite pancakes and chocolate milkshake.

"Does y/n like these?" Seokjin asked and I blushed because of embarrassment. Cursing under my breath I moved my fingers to make Jerry stop from saying him anything but Jerry being the mischievous bestfriend of mine said, "Obviously, she loves chocolate flavour things like pancakes, milkshakes, cakes and ice-cream".

Now I was red because of it but the Seokjin's next word made me go all shy and blushing red. "Wow, she is so cute. I never thought a mafia queen will like these things. Next time I am going to bring you a chocolate cake made by me",  he turned towards me and bowed.

I giggled unintentionally and saw Seokjin sucking a huge breath. What the fuck does that mean. He quickly shaked his hand in air indicating a good bye and dashed downstairs leaving me and Jerry dumbfounded.

"The fuck was that? Why did he ran downstairs in hurry". I shrugged and when she kept the tray beside me I slapped her shoulder. She screamed dramatically and said "What was that for?" "You know very well what was that for!" I said pointing my fingers towards her which she innocently shrugged and said , "I was just helping him with his question".

I sighed and started eating the food she got for me. My favourites it may sound childish but what can I do. I love eating chocolate flavour stuffs so why to be ashamed of it but I don't know why I was all embarassed in front of him knowing what I like.

A big reason can be he should be afraid of me not making me feel vulnerable with his comments that pulls butterflies in my stomach and commands I tend to follow immediately. Everyone even my sister is scared of me in a way when I say something to her in my dreadful voice she would immediately obey.

I am really going crazy nowadays. I really need to fix everything in me and start with my everyday schedule. I asked Jerry if the casinos we have are working better and is there any problem in them.

Then I ask did Jennie and Lisa had found anything regarding the betrayer. She said they are coming to meet me and so I should ask it directly from them. I nodded and asked her to go out since I need to wash up and change my clothes.

They came and we started talking about everything. Lisa had found something suspicious with one of the new person who we gave hired and according to Jisso he doesn't have much of a family background and so Jennie did a little search over by trying to see through all the CCTVs of the places he was assigned for.

And then we found one proof which clearly shows how easily he has a burner phone in which our spy chip is not attached. We always have chips attached to the phones used by our mens and womens working for us for safety measures as well as if they  betrayed us in anyway.

Even in my phone there is a chip for emergency. Now it was time for another work but I guess I will need help from one of our best man who I love as a brother and who was out for one of our work only. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him to come back as I have a suprise for him. He would love it definitely.

______________________________________________

These Chapters are bigger than my usual writings where I rarely cross 1000 words.

I hope you are enjoying theses chapters like I am enjoying in writing them