C H A P T E R - 1

WORD COUNT - 1.2K
_______________

Opening the door of the basement I saw three men tied up in there respective chairs

Opening the door of the basement I saw three men tied up in there respective chairs. As I entered they saw me coming inside and started panicking. Aww I love that reaction. Smirking at them I looked for Lisa and Jerry and saw them laughing and giggling by themselves.

What have I done to get these bitches as my partners. Sighing I coughed to get there attention.Jerry quickly nodded her head knowing exactly what she needs to do. She bought all tools and my chair and kept it in there respective places near the men.

I took my seat opposite to them and laughed seeing there states makes me feel happy."So how was your journey from spying at me and now tied up here in front of me." They nodded there head as no and I pulled one of the man's tape from his lips.

"Madam please leave us we didn't do anything. We were just following Daisy ma'am's command. She told us to follow you and keep her updated with your moves."
"Aww my little friend is worried about me. Now you think about your mistakes in your after life." And I shot them right on there head.

"Wow and I thought he is from some kind of enemy of ours but we forget that our biggest enemy is Lee Koobi and Lee Daisy" Lisa said as she scoffed. I just nodded my head as now I was still digesting everything.

Jerry saw me and said "Babe will you stop thinking about them I know it's heart to digest but you need to accept it". "Jerry everything is just. How can I stand still and let them go everytime I think of time I think of revenge all I do is stop myself from being like them."

" What can we do when they are not ready to leave us. Let's give them a warning and tell them to mind there own and let us mind our own Business." Jerry agreed with her idea but I just let it slide again. I don't know why I am even out of my room.

I look good locked in my room. That's my place where I can peacefully live a life without anything hurting me.I cry my heart out and then become normal and stay there watching kdramas and reading books just to stay away from the reality.

The reality haunting me every single day but still I close the door on its face. But now when I am out everything is hurting me again. It's 9 pm right now, time to go for the match.

"Y/n we need to meet the doctor for your regular checkup you know because of that punch." Huh- "Why again we have already done all the check-ups and anyways neither there is any pain in my body nor it was a big deal to fuss of and usually my body is not that weak to not come over the wound."

"Y/n you are not understanding when Doctor Kim told you to meet him then you should go and meet him that's it."
"But he is not even a doctor of treating wounds , he is a clinical psychologist!" Lisa quickly said,"So what you are meeting him and that's final."

I sighed and nodded my head unwilling to go there. Suddenly they were so weird but I trusted them. Jerry is my childhood bestfriend, the one whom I can trust blindly since she saw everything that happened with me.

Where as Lisa is just like Jerry to me but Jerry is a little more special. Jennie, Rosé and Jisso are my team mates and now after working with them for like more than three years I trust them.

"Lets get ready let me put my hoodie and then I will be down waiting for you" informing Jerry I went Straight to my room. Wearing a brown plain hoodie and jeans I went straight towards the car and found Jerry in the driver's seat.

Most probably I drive everyday if it's me and her in the car but Today it's different. Something was definitely not right and she is not telling me the truth. But I will definitely get to know everything soon.

Jerry POV

As she sat in the car she understood something was up. Her eyes said it all. I just wanted my bestfriend back. The one who was a cheerful person,she can never be this ruthless. Being a mafia queen is hard but she was still doing her best.

But right now when it's just that she has changed after that incident. She usually use to keep herself locked. She  use to come out only when it was her choice or the situation made her do it.

I decided to talk with Kim Taehyung, a person whom I met coincidentally but became very close with quickly. When I asked him that if he knows anyone who can help me in curing the mental state of y/n, he suggested for his brother.

His big bro, Kim Seokjin, a clinical psychologist who recently is doing research on depression and anxiety. He is a very famous doctor in Korea since he has achieved a award world for his psychology research.

I quickly agreed to meet him and so he suggested if he can take me home since his brother is there too. I immediately agreed since all I want right now is my bestfriend to quickly heal herself.

As I entered his mansion, I saw a tall handsome man smiling sweetly at women who must be in her 60s. His dimples full on display and I could hear my heartbeat rubbing against my chest.

Tae told me that he is also his brother, Kim Seokjin the first heir of Kim enterprises who is a doctor, the second heir Kim Namjoon the CEO of Kim enterprises and Taehyung who was a rising model.

Handsomeness runs in family genes. I shyly took a seat in the couch whereas Tae was about to take a seat next to me when his brother Namjoon came laid his ass beside mine.

I didn't signed up for this. He asked Tae but his eyes never left mine, "Who is this beautiful lady, Tae?" "Hyung she is my friend Jerry." Smiling at me he said,"Hii I am Namjoon, Tae's brother and the CEO of Kim enterprises."

"I already know that Tae gave me a good description of it." He smirked and asked, "Would like some tea or coffee?" I smirked back and said ,"I actually came here to meet your big bro."

Tae chuckled at my answer as an annoyed look flashes on Namjoon's face. "I am here, and who are you?" Said someone whose steps could be heard clearly as his heels clicked against the floor.

He sat beside Tae looking at me with a smile. "Hii I am Jerry you are Kim Seokjin." He nodded his head as I continued. "My bestfriend needs your help. She particularly needs to cure her mental state."

"What actually happened to her?"

____________________________________

This chapter ends here.....
Hope you liked it👉👈
Don't forget to vote and comment your views.