C H A P T E R - 5

Eagerly waiting for y/n was something I never thought I would do one day

Eagerly waiting for y/n was something I never thought I would do one day. She was my patient and my client yet I was waiting to see those dead eyes. Her eyes were dead but when I made an eye contact with her, the way they glowed.

Her eyes were searching for hope and they maybe found it in mine. I am so glad I can help her but she is not ready to help herself. I had a talk with Jerry a week ago and she said Y/n has stopped going to those underground matches and has started being with us but still sometimes she gets lost in her thoughts and suddenly runs back in her room.

She must be taking her mind to past or some words from the past must have made her mind go back to past and so she must have panicked or got uncomfortable which made her want to stay alone.

It's common but atleast she was going back to her normal self. My secratary came to ask permission from me to let the next one enter and as I knew who it was I indicated her to let the patient come.

But when the door open, it was not those familiar dark brown eyes I wanted to look desperately at. It was Jerry. She came and handed me a letter saying, "This is the answer to all the questions you have in your mind."

I quickly opened the letter but the first thing that I read in it made me still for a few seconds. Y/n was a mafia queen, though I knew in Korea mafia rule was still there in some places but Y/n being the one in control was something that was really unexpected.

Dr Kim,
I have a lot to say but the most important thing that was hidden from you that I am the Mafia queen. You should know this because this the reason why I am leaving our session in the middle.

I am left with no other choice since my enemy knows I am coming to meet you here. They think that I am your girlfriend and I don't want anyone to know about it that's why I come to meet you on your workplace.

This is good and bad both since they don't know about my health which is good for me, but them thinking we are together will only increase your problem since they will take you as my weakness.

I am again sorry for the problem caused by me. I am sorry I hid this secret from you because I knew it was good for you and me both but now let's stop this session and I just hope that we meet eachother again in different circumstances better than now .

Your patient
Y/n

Many thoughts were in my mind like, she hide such a big part of her life from me. I was her psychotherapist she could have told me but no she hid it from me. And what do you mean by for my fucking sake huh?

Secondly, her enemies know about me and so she wants to protect and why the fuck do they think I was her boyfriend. She said it's not good for me since maybe they will think I know everything about her and so maybe they will use me against her.