C H A P T E R - 3

I watched her going out slamming the door on my fucking face

I watched her going out slamming the door on my fucking face. She looks kinda familiar to me. But where have I seen her before.

I started going through her report and information whatever her sister and bestfriend has given to me. She has gone through a lot no doubt her eyes showed fear .

Fear of getting known. Fear of getting the warmth she wants but still tries to maintain distance from everyone just because she is afraid. Afraid of losing.

First I started checking her school days reports. She was a topper of her class. She has passed her school from Seoul National University. That's why she looks familiar. Same school I guess.

I have also done my studies from there. She didn't recognise me or maybe didn't want to. She was a multitasking girl. She was a taekwondo champion too.

I am impressed. Seokjin focus. 5 years ago she lost her mom and dad  who got got murdered. That shaked her a little. She  is strong.

After that she started an organisation with her bestfriend and some girls Name Jisso, Jennie, Rosè and Lisa. She does some donating stuff with them.

It is said that the famous gang leader Koobi and her sister Daisy were behind the murder. But not getting particular evidence made the case complicated and the case got shut down.

After the case got shut down y/n has started the organisation. She must be going through a breakdown after her parents death.

Nodding my head I saw a old wedding card in between the reports. I didn't gave much heat towards it since she is not married. Her sister must have misplaced this with something else.

I decided to go home now since it's 8pm already. Taking my car keys I headed straight to my car. I need some drinks for sure.

Entering my house I saw Namjoon and Taehyung sitting in the garden having drinks. Wrapping my arms around there neck I asked, "Drinking without me you cheaters."

They chuckled as Namjoon said, "Hyung a seat is already between us ready to be taken by you so quickly go and get fresh and come back here."

Nodding my head I went straight to my room got fresh and wearing a lose tshirt and track pants I went to sit with them.

Taehyung made a drink for me as I quickly drank the whole drink in one go. " Jin Hyung don't drink much, you know that you can't tolerate that much drinking."

Taehyung said mocking me and in reply Namjoon said teasing him, "Taehyung you are now worse than Hyung because after him getting done you will be the next one who will be all crying mess because of your long lost love."

Taehyung pouted cutely and said "Hyung don't tease me." And we all started laughing together drinking our wories away.

That's how our Friday, Saturday and Sunday goes by. We drink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and not fixed for me or Namjoon since he is busy with his  meetings or business tours

And about me I am a fucking doctor. Of course I have patient to check on or emergency surgeries to attend.
Taehyung mostly calls his Jimin for some fun.

Whereas if all of three are home than we go together to meet mom and dad in our farm house. When I Namjoon got independent and I started handling mom's hospital and Namjoon took dad's position in business.

We brothers made mom and dad go to our farm house to make them stay there and spend there time together. All their life they have been with us and rarely gave time to each other after Taehyung's birth.

So it was our responsibility to make them spent time together. Taehyung always wanted to be a k-pop idol so he is doing his trainings after passing High school. And now is a lot famous here.

Namjoon has expanded our industries all over Korea and now is planning to go overseas. And about me my psychology research is going on and also I am very famous in Korea.

This is how my life is simple with not much complications. But I don't know if there is a problem waiting for me and when it will come to me it will change my whole life.

After few days

I was sitting in my chair infront of my laptop checking for any new changes in miss Lim's condition but ofcourse who am I to joke. She rarely paid attention in our conversation.

Her mind would either go blank like she is thinking about something else rather than my words or either she with focus on her phone telling she needs to do this and that.

A week has passed and no changes. I can't take this anymore I need to do something. She is coming now in few minutes and so I know what to do.

I heard a knock as my assistant came and said that Miss Lim is here. And I gradually agreed for her to come directly inside.

As she took a sit in front of me her phone rang and she asked me that if she can pick up or not. I wanted to say no but the urge in her eyes made me say yes .

She came back to me after talking and said, " Can you please postpone today's meeting? I have to urgently go back to my members. There is a problem in the donations and I can't take risks."

Sighing I said, " Tomorrow you are going to be here for two hours without your phone. " Quickly nodding her head she dashed off from here like she will miss her flight.

____________________________________

Third chapter is here.

How is it going even?