"Cheer up!!" Amber x Injured reader!

THIS IS THE AFTERMATH OF THE "How they show their love!" Amber one!
_________________________________
Category: Fluff!
Warnings: Cursing
Words:727

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
()
____________________________________

  Y/N's POV:

Groggily, I opened my eyes, squinting as the bright light that gleamed into the room. To my disappointment I was met with the sight of a clean hospital room, nobody in sight. Looking over I could see my arm was placed in a sling attached to the bed frame as one of my legs in a F/C cast. I groaned in pain as I moved my other arm up to my forehead, lightly pushing on one of my temples.

  After a moment the memory's of yesterday events flooded back to me. Amber thought it would be a great idea Wind-Gliding together with absolutely no experience, after I hesitantly agreed Amber completely messed up the jump, sending us crashing to the ground.

Suddenly a nurse walked in with a clipboard, pen in hand. "Ah Miss Y/N you finally woke up, from 1-10 how is your pain?" I only glared at the nurse, about a million questions racing through my mind. I was mainly worried about amber, was she ok? "Huh..? Oh uhm a six, question is Amber alright..?" The nurse only looked up at me confused while clicking her pen. "Ah Amber the girl who came in with you, yes she's fine only a few minor scratches unlike you." She wrote a few things on the clipboard before clicking the pen once again. "Your current health seems to be stable, ill be back later to check up on you again. Please do call if you need anything."

I sighed in relief as I nodded in the direction of the nurse, thank god she was alright. I leaned back into the pillow, attempting to ease some of the pain that was continuously shooting up my back. I told her it was a bad idea and yet I still agreed, stupid huh? I was left with my thoughts, fiddling with my hands as I stared at absolutely nothing in particular.

Commotion filled the hallway, the movements of nurses could be heard from miles away. I shot my head in the direction of the door to see a sluggish Amber peeking her head into the room, her glossy eyes meeting with mine. "Y/N, OH GOD IM SO SORRY!" She threw herself on me, I winced in pain as I adjusted to the new position. "Its alright, see im alive and healthy.!" I used a good majority of my spare strength to wrap my lose arm around her as she buried her head into my chest.

  "I told you it was a stupid idea." I lightly giggled as she attempted to nuzzle up even closer to my body. 'Aw this is so cute..!' I stared in awe at the blessed sight before me, god why its impossible to be mad at her sometimes. "Hey Amber you remember what I said on that cliff right..?" I teasingly asked, just wanting to mess with her. She didn't seem to think it was very funny. She tightened her grip around my body, lightly propping her tear filled eyes up to mine. "Hey, hey calm down I was kidding..! Please dont cry my bunny!" I removed my arm from her body, placing it on her red stained cheeks.

  "I-It was stupid im sorry! Look at what happened to you I-I shouldn't of-" I cant take this right now, swiftly I pecked her lips, giggling lightly as I pulled away. "Dont worry about it, im fine! And hey I thought it was fun.." She tearfully giggled as she buried her face into the crook of my neck, resting her head comfortably there for awhile.

  Light snores began to fill the room as I raked my hands through her oddly soft hair. 'Mhmm I could get use to this!' I sighed happily as I continued to run my hand down her body. (NO NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY YOU DIRTY MFS)

  'Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all...'

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter! I have a test in school tomorrow so I didn't have too much time to write!

Next chapter: Mystery!