Beidou catch-up!

Beidou catch up so yipppeeee!

I was inspired
_________________________________
Category: FLUFF
Warnings: Cursing/Yandere vibes
Words: 909

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
___________________________________

How they react to jealousy:

  You had just stepped off the Crux after a long exhausting adventure with Beidou and her crew. Feeling your body connected to earth once again felt almost unreal every time you stepped foot off that ship.

  You felt a sense of excitement as you ran your way through Liyues harbor, saying your hellos to everyone around. You took notice to all the new travelers in Liyue.

  I mean you knew you had been gone some months but it was still shocking to see so many unfamiliar faces. One traveler stood out to you, she introduced herself as Lumine? Or something like that.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" You pulled your sword on the flying creature hovering right next to the travelers face. "PIAMONS A FRIEND, YES FRIEND!" The creature held its hands up, as if it was surrendering. You lowered your sword, curiously examining the unfamiliar creature.

"Whats a...Piamon..?" You curiously asked, bringing your hand to your own face. The creature and Lumine both tried to explain what Piamon was, only coming to the conclusion she was a companion.

"Ah...Sorry for threatening you Piamon." You sighed, completely putting your sword away. "Piamon forgives you." The creature happily cheered.

"So what brings you two to Liyue?" You asked as they both stared at each other. "Well we were sent here to do a few commissions and-" "Y/n, were did ya go?" A familiar voice cut through the crowd of people, though you payed little attention to it.

You continued conversing with the traveler, talking about your favorite interest. It was crazy how many things you had in commonwith Lumine and her companion.

After a few minutes of talking you heard an annoyed huff from behind you, quickly you turned your attention only to see your captain. She held a calm expression on her face but her eyes told a whole other story.

Lumine and Piamon both looked up at Beidou, giving her a shy wave. She only looked at the two, staring them down in an intimidating manner.

She instinctively snaked her arm around your waist, roughly tugging you closer to her. You gasped at the sudden movement, feeling yourself being tightly squeezed.

She brought her face down to your neck, lightly placing her lips on it. You could feel her smile on your neck before she pulled away.

"Im gonna have to steal my treasure back from you two alright." She asked in an almost non-negotiable tone as she snaked her other arm around your torso.

You of course blushed deeply as the two hesitantly nodded. You just sighed, knowing well there was no chance of getting out of this.

Beidou happily smiled at you as she lifted you into a bridal style carry.

"How about we try a different type of adventure~."

Note: Oh me oh my-Yes ma'am-!

  How they show there love:

I honestly cant think of one omg-. Lets just say morning cuddles because yes, we all need this.

How you cheer them up:

The day had been rather awful to both you and your lover. Your stupid ass ended up falling off Liyues docks two separate times, straight into the water.

As for your lover, she was stuck dealing with some 'Important matters' in a near tavern. After you finally got out of the water that second time you went straight to the kid who pushed you in.

Sneakily you snuck up to him, taking a moment to giggle before pushing him also off the docks. (ITS NOT AN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD, I MEAN LIKE 16-17?) Everyone was in pure shock for a moment before also laughing along side you, most of the locals saw what happened so they believed it was well deserved.

  After some time chatting around with locals and travelers alike you made your way back to the Crux, happily preparing yourself to boast about todays events. As you boarded you noticed your very unhappy lovers expression as she sneered at a few crew members. Instantly you stepped forward, stepping besides the  absolutely terrified crew mates (I would be scared too-!)

  You happily smiled in her direction, attempting to ease at least a bit of the tension between them. This seemed to work, your mere presents seems to have calm her.

She quickly picked you up, shooing her crew away while tightly embracing you

It seems like your appearance is her true comfort.

When you try to cook for her.

  You looked around the messy kitchen while you were covered in the gooey remains of the pancake. You dont know how but you managed to make an explosive pancake.

  Beidou had just been silently watching you, now she was laughing hysterically as she wipes a few stray tears from her eyes. "It seems like we both cant cook for shit eh?" She smiles.

  You softly smile back at her as you giggled a bit yourself. "Damn right." You started to clean up the mess as your girlfriend stood behind you, embracing you slightly.. 

  "We should use those pancakes as weapons!"

How they would react if they saw your toxic ex!

This is gonna be a separate chapter!