"Your alright, I got you..!" (Lisa x Panic Attack reader.)

Ehehe soo uhm I cant think of any good ideas, please send reqs..!

Im sorry if tthis is bad *Sobs*

  Enjoy~!
_________________________________
Category: FLUFF
Warnings: Cursing/Anxiety/panic attack..?
Words: 900

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
(I COULDN'T FIND IT IM SORRY)
___________________________________

Y/N POV:

You kept your head down as you nervously made your way into the central part of the library. You see, Lisa had made a small little "hide out" for you two to hang out in whenever you visited, it was filled with some of your favorite books and snacks. She made this small spot for the two of you so you could visit the library without being forced to be seen by the public eye. Your social anxiety made it practically impossible to go out alone without repercussions.

Today the library held an abnormally low amount of people within its walls. You thought maybe it would be alright going out of your hide out, especially due to the low amount of people.

  You shakily made your way to the (Favorite Genre) section of the library, scanning the books carefully as you looked upon the collection. There was one book that had been misplaced, an old childrens book called "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." Oh how you loved to read that book when you were a kid, all the colorful art made you extremely happy. You happily clutched onto the book, admiring its nostalgic design.

  You flipped through a few pages, lightly smiling at each page. "Hey my name is (Random name?), its a pleasure to meet you!" An older man/women had approached you, their presence brought you into a momentary daze. Your heart began to beat faster as worry filled your body. 'What if I mess up so bad they leave, or what if..?!?' Multiple thought swirled through your head as your vision slightly blurred.

  "H-h-hey...Im y-y-y/n..." You mumbled under your breath as your clutched onto the book tightly. 'Please just leave, please just leave....' Your breath came out shakily as you felt your control over the situation slowly slipping away. You felt your ability to breathe slowly slip away as your grip on the book only grew tighter.

  "Uhm ma'am are you alright..? Ma'am—?" The lady's voice slowly faded away as you leaned your body up against the bookshelf, you panted a bit as your vision became even more blurred. You slid your body down the bookshelf, bringing your face to your knees as you began to cry.

You felt someones hand placed on yours, thinking it belonged to the stranger who was talking to you moments ago you pulled your hand away. You heard a loud ringing in your ear as you were softly pulled away from the bookshelf, your vision was still blurred making you unaware of where you were going. You tightened your grip on the hand, trailing your thumb across it, your other hand still holding onto the book.

  You felt both your bodys halt, and you being lightly placed onto a soft lounge sofa. You felt two hands lightly grab onto your hands, slowly intertwining their fingers with yours.

"Shhh baby, your alright, I got you.." You felt someones slender arms lightly pull you onto their lap. Your body slightly shook as a hand raked through your hair, the other one holding both your hands.

  Light humming filled the room as your heart rate slowly returned to a steady beat. Your breath still came out shaky as you sat stiffly. "L-Lisa..?" You shakily mumbled as you attempted to catch your breath.

"Mhm, just breathe for me alright y/n" She whispered as she gave your hands a light reassuring squeeze. "In and out for me, alright baby..?" Shakily you took some air in, holding your breath for a moment before breathing out your mouth.

"Good job babe! Lets do it again alright..? Breathe in..." You took in some more air, mainly focusing on your breathing rather then the situation. "And breath out.." You sighed with relief as you breathed out, allowing yourself to sing back into your girlfriends chest.

  "Very good! One more time for me alright..?" She lightly hummed. "Alright take a deep breath in for me.." You took a deep breath in, holding it in. "And exhale..." She hummed as you exhaled. You lightly sighed, feeling your body return to a some-what normal state. Your vision was still slightly blurred but you could make out most things around the room. You took notice to the fact you were back in the hideout.

Lisas light hums continued to fill the room as your body continued to sink deeper and deeper into her embrace. "Feeling any better y/n..?" She whispered as she softly rubbed her thumbs across your hands. You only lightly hummed in response as you nuzzled your back into her body.

The situation left you tired, very very very tired. You yawned as you wrapped your arms around your lover, taking in all she had to offer you.

  "For however long you need, ill be here..."

_______________________________________________________________________________

  OK UHM I ACTUALLY THINK THIS WAS OK...????