How they react to seeing/knowing about your toxic ex!

Oo we need some drama~!

  Enjoy!
_________________________________
Category: FLUFF/Angst?
Warnings: Cursing/mentions of past abuse/ threats/Yandere vibes.
Words: 753

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
___________________________________

Lisa:

You happily walked into the library, hand in hand with the librarian. It was quite a lovely day, the sun peeked through the parting clouds as a brisk breeze swept through town.

  It was awfully quiet in the library, only holding about 7-10 people inside. Despite the low amount of people you felt..Uncomfortable, as if you were being watched.

You shook the feeling off, blaming it on the weather or something? You heavily sighed as you walked further into the library. Your wife took notice to this, seeing as you looked extremely uncomfortable and tense.

  She swiftly wrapped her arm around your waist, using it to pull you ever so slightly closer to her. Your back pushed into her body as she quickly wrapped both her arms around your body.

  You quietly squeaked as you felt her hunch down a bit, bringing her face closer to your ear. "Why so tense dearie..?" She whispered in a low concerned tone. You just heavily exhaled as you couldn't shake the feeling. You felt her body slightly shift as she looked around, but payed no attention to it, you were to focused on whatever you were feeling.

  Moments later you heard a quiet yet rough growl erupt from her throat as her grip seemed to tighten. (Idk if thats the right word?!) Looking up, you saw her glaring in the direction of a group of people, one of those people being your ex.

He was looking directly at you, god could only know what was going through that skull of his. You felt Lisa give you a light squeeze of reassurance as you felt her drag you away.

Lets just say you never saw that man again, maybe he got ban from the library? Only Lisa knows~.

Jean:

You slipped yourself into the lovely dandelion knights office, noticing she was talking to a group of travelers. Jean held an infuriated expression on her face as the travelers desperately tried to reason with her about something.

Cautiously you slipped past the travelers, placing yourself right besides her. She glanced up at you, quickly changing her expression into a more soft welcoming one.

  "Ah sunflower what are you doing here..!?" She asked as she pulled you into her lap. "Just missed you!" You softly purred into her shoulder. You happily nuzzled yourself closer to her, allowing yourself to get sleepy in her arms.

  She slowly rocked you as she continued the conversation, though there was something you didnt understand. They were going on about some dude they were going to take "care of" How sweet!

  "Grand master what should we do about-" Jean quickly hushed them which was a bit strange, you attention didn't stick on that for too long though.

  As you began to feel sleepy you heard a familiar name being thrown around the room, though by this point sleep had consumed you too much to care.

  Amber:

  "ILL EAT HIS KNEES WITH PIAMON!"

  "AMBER NO-."

Note: couldn't really think of one.

  Abyss Lumine:

  You had heard that a group of travelers had gone missing, one of those travelers being your ex. Despite being overjoyed about his disappearance something was..off?

I mean its very rare for people to just poof to nonexistent with no evidence of ever existing. You heard there were many suspects but all of them had led either nowhere or just made the case more confusing.

You yourself was confused about the whole ordeal, I mean dont get me wrong, you hated that team of travelers but they definitely didn't deserve to be harmed..Well at least not all of them.

Little to your knowledge the person responsible for it all was right in front of you the whole time. Anything in the name of love right~?

Ningguang:

Honestly if she knew someone hurt you they would never be seen again. She would personally make sure of that.

Guess that abandon dungeon has a use after all huh?

Note: I got lazy im sorry- 😭

_________________________________

I wrote this while at a hockey game, yippeee!