When you try to cook for them:

Thank you for the request!
Gemcatsforever

Enjoy~_________________________________Category: Fluff!!Warnings: CursingWords: 1429

Enjoy~
_________________________________
Category: Fluff!!
Warnings: Cursing
Words: 1429

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
()
____________________________________

Lisa:

You sat in absolute dismay as you observed the scene before you, messy pots and pans scattered on the kitchen counter, a pitiful plate of beyond burnt scrambled eggs laying between then. 'What...the...fuck..HAPPENED?!?' You just sat their, thinking about what went wrong.

15 minutes before:

You hummed a sing-song tune as you cracked a few eggs into a bowl, lightly whisking them with a plastic fork. You had woken up before Lisa which was very rare, normally she would wake up at least an hour before you. You thought it would be a great idea to surprise your girlfriend with breakfast despite the fact you couldn't cook.

Happily, you watched one of those unclear youtube tutorials on how to cook eggs properly as you continued to whisk the eggs into a smooth mixture. After some time the mixture looked about right, placing the glass bowl down on the counter you pressed play on the video once again.

Following its instructions you set the heat to medium-low, placing a pan atop the small flames. After allowing the pan to sit for a moment you slowly poured the mixture into the pan, allowing it to coat the exterior of it.

'Ah, I forgot spices!' You ran over to the pantry, not even considering the fact that you left an open flame on the stove.

5 minutes later:

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, WHY WONT YOU GO OUT!?!" You attempted to beat the shit outa the flame with water, only fueling the flame in response. "AH SCREW IT!" You ran into the other room, returning with a fire extinguisher. "EAT THIS FLAMES!." You pressed down on it, causing the room to fill with a white substance. Wiping a bit of sweat off your head you sighed with relief. Taking a moment to look up you notice the mess you created, only making you fall into absolute dread.

End of flashback:

Dreadfully, you started to clean up the mess, starting with the bowls, scrubbing aggressively at them as you heard the light tapping of a finger. "AH GHOST- Oh its just you." You lightly sighed, sliding the plate of burnt food into the trash. "Dear...Im not trying to be rude but what was that supposed to be..?" She asked in a hushed voice as she stared at the trashcan. "You don't even want to know." You grumbled a bit, thinking you ruined the day already.

You held your head low, trying not to make eye contact with her. "We can just order something for breakfast, sorry to disap-." You were surprised by her lightly pecking your lips, successfully hushing you. She lightly grabbed your shoulder, bringing you into a small hug. "Its alright y/n, we can just cook something together!" She sweetly smiled at you, patting your back lightly. "Mhm alright.." You rested your head on her shoulder, just taking in all her embrace.