Random funny scenario: (PT 1)

Most of these are based off dreams sooo yea!

  Enjoy~!
_________________________________
Category: FLUFF
Warnings: Cursing
Words: 400

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
(ON THE PICTURE)
___________________________________

Lisa:

  "Y/N HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO BURN MY WATER?!" Lisa huffed as she looked in disbelief at the glass of now burnt water.

  "Oh you wanna know!?! I placed it in the oven and set it to high heat!" You brightly beamed up at her, taking pride in your work.

"*Sigh* Y/N you truly are something.." She lightly ruffled your hair as she took the glass in her hand. After a moment of observing it, the glass cracked into small little pieces, scattering across the kitchen table.

"What the fuck..?-"

Jean:

  "You know what... you kinda do look like a dandelion!" You smiled, looking at your messy haired girlfriend.

  "Is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment..?" She looked at you with a confused gaze.

  "Mhm, well how about you tell me!!!" You gracefully held up a mirror, showing her just how goofy she in the moment.

  "Wait were the hell did you get that mirror..?"

  Amber:

"Y/N WHERE DID YOU PUT MY MONEY?" Amber looked around the house to find nothing but an empty wallet.

"I dont have your money babe, your just broke-!" You called out as you giggled, swiftly bringing your hand up to your face.

"NO IM NOT, SEE LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY I GOT!" She flashed her empty wallet at you.

"Ok maybe I am broke.."

  Ningguang:
(If yk what im referencing ILY <3 )

  "HONEY~.."

  "What..?"

  "WHERE'S MY SUPER-SUIT..?!"

  Ningguang just stared at you with a confused gaze plastered across her face. You giggling at her reaction before the sound of a dial filled the room.

  "Uh babe, who are you calling.?" You questioned, looking at your peaceful girlfriend.

  "Getting you a Super-suit....?"

  "HONEY I WAS KIDDING-!"

  Lumine:

  "Hey babe! Have you seen Paimon?" Lumine asked enthusiastically as she searched the kitchen.

  "Uhmm.." You nervously tapped the oven, trying to cover up any sounds coming from within it.

  "So I was hungry...And we had no food soo.....-"

  "Y/N...Where is Piamon-?!?"

_________________________________

I KNOW THESE ARE SHORT BUT ITS ALL I CAN DO RN *Sobs*!