"Starsnatch cliff.." (Abyss lumine x Reader)

I swear to god I know like nothing about Abyss Lumine, I haven't played Genshin in some time so forgive me if this is OOC

Enjoy~!
_________________________________
Category: Angsty/Fluff!
Warnings: Cursing/ Mention of wanting death/ heartbreak
Words: 800

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
(ON THE PICTURE)
___________________________________

Y/N's POV:

You were sitting atop Starsnatch cliff, mindlessly staring off into the vast ocean. You use to love staring off into the beautiful blues the ocean offered with your past lover, oh how you missed her...

You began to shakily sob as you clutched the surrounding grass. She had left so long ago and yet you still cared for her, you still loved her...

Flashback:

You happily strutted your way up Starsnatch cliff, clutching onto a few flowers you bought for your girlfriend. "Hey Lumine I brought-....Lumine?" You scanned the surrounding area only to find a small envelope with your name on it. You studied the plain looking envelope, nothing was special about it except for the small heart shaped stamp. You smiled lightly as you carefully peeled back the stamp, taking out the hand written letter. Your heart instantly dropped as your eyes scanned the letter.

The letter:

My dearest Y/n,

Oh how it pains me to leave you like this my dear.. Destiny has encouraged us to cross paths, yet our paths lead different directions. If fate be in our favor we shall meet again.. Goodbye Y/N...

Your lover,
Lumine.

Back to you:

Tears dripped onto the paper as you clutched onto it, re-reading each word letter by letter. Dropping to your knees as you held the letter to your chest, yelling out of pure pain. You screamed until you couldn't anymore, curling up into a ball just balling your eyes out.

That night you stayed atop that cliff for what felt like days, whining into the night sky. After awhile you shakily stood up, glancing off into the oceans neutral blues before stumbling your way down the cliff.

You slipped the letter into your pocket as you made your way into Mondstadt. It was relatively peaceful that night, only the quiet sound of shuffling animals and low chatter filled the streets. Your hitched sobs broke that silence as you trudged your way to your house. After you closed the door all you could do was scream into the empty home, just breaking down as you held yourself.

Hours slipped by as your weeps slowed, finally drifting off into sleep.

Time skip to the next week:

Your face was stained red with dark eye bags to complement them, you stood atop the cliff once again just staring into the vast ocean. The temptation to jump each time you were up there grew with the pain in your heart. You loved this girl more then anything.

You sighed, just watching the waves crash below you. They always fascinated you, the way they crashed just to be pulled back into a bigger stronger wave always gave you a comforting feeling. You made an oath to yourself, you would visit that cliff whenever possible. You secretly hoped maybe one day, just one day she would return to you..

Days went by quickly as you spent all your time on that cliff.. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Yet you still help hope, if the ocean could continue calmly crashing upon its shore you could continue to hold on as well.

Those months turned into years, two to be exact. You had come to the realization she probably wouldn't be returning, but you still continued on, returning to that cliff every single day.

Back to present tense:

You brought your hands to your side as you dangled your legs off the side of the cliff. You continued to stare off into the oceans beauty, after all these years it was the one thing that remained the same.

  The sun had already began to set upon the cliff, leaving you with the beautiful sight of the setting sun upon the oceans waves. The way the light gleamed across them sent you into a state of 'awe' as you admired them.

  You held your gaze on the ocean as the light tapping of something got louder and louder. You instinctively thought it was an animal, so you kept your gaze on the ocean.

  "Y/n...?" A quiet voice mumbled from behind you, breaking the silence that once filled the cliff. You whipped your head back as your stomach dropped.

  "L-Lumine....?"
_________________________________

  HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING FLUFF? NAHHH!

  But seriously I might make a part 2 full of just fluff if anybody wants it!