18 ~ The Hazardous Shaadi

Hey guys!

So here I am as promised, updating as soon as you guys completed the target. It's a pretty long one (7000+ words). I hope you guys enjoy reading. Do drop loads of inline comments. 

*Unedited* (Spare me some mistakes please)

Happy reading!

"No, wait, how did I not think of it before" suddenly the entire gloomy environment shifted as Meera yelled, taking steps back inside her room and dropping her backpack on the bed and jumping up and down

"No, wait, how did I not think of it before" suddenly the entire gloomy environment shifted as Meera yelled, taking steps back inside her room and dropping her backpack on the bed and jumping up and down. An astounded Noor wiped her tears and looked at her as if she had seen a flying penguin laying eggs in the air.

'Have I lost my friend to a mental trauma?' Noor wondered. Meera looked at her shocked bestie and quickly engulfed her in a hug and jumped in circles holding her. Slowly releasing noor from her hug, she jumped on the bed and sang, "Meera is born brilliant"

She looked at her lost friend and asked, "Find me the traveller who named the seven wonders of the World."

"He might have been dead by now," Noor mused out loud. She nearly forgot that they had an even more important issue to deal with.

"No worries. Find me his grave then" Meera shrugged. "Ahh," she mumbled, falling on the bed as her foot touched the bedpost.

"Why?" Noor questioned.

"I wanna tell him to announce me as the eighth wonder of the world due to my acumen," she said dreamily.

"Oh really! My aunt's son, Michell, is smarter than you. At Least he knows that the catch at the bottom needs to be opened before trying to open the window and not break the handle apart," she said and Meera huffed.

"After listening to the brilliant idea I got, you are so going to regret comparing me to that annoying perfectionist," she flipped her hair.

"Are you up to something again?" Noor narrowed her eyes at Meera. Nobody could say that these ladies were bawling their eyes two minutes back seeing them banter.

"Hear me out before I forget and don't interrupt," she ordered, and Noor nodded, sitting on the bed.

"Look, I cannot tell Bhai that Kabir loves Lara, but Aditi Di can. How did we even forget the magic of our house? Lara and Aditi Di can talk to Adrith Bhai and everything will get sorted. They will talk to Bhai and convince him. Then Bhai will convince Mom and dad. Then Mom and Dad will convince Kabir's Mom and dad. Then everyone will make Lara and Kabir marry. Done! Dusted! Sorted! Query named hazardous Shaadi resolved!!!" she screamed and Noor's brain slowly processed this information. As soon as she understood her master plan, she stood up and pulled Meera to dance with her. Lara wasn't adopted alone, she had another sister Aditi who was married now. She's a genius, Noor concluded.