20 ~ The Teary Night

Hey peeps!

I hardly have time to write with my exams starting soon, and practicals going on but I managed this one for you guys. It's unedited but I would edit it when I am done with exams. I hope you enjoy reading. Do drop loads of comments so that I feel motivated enough to give you the next update soon and know your honest opinions. The credit to the absolutely spell-binding banners of Kabir, Meera, and her cutie pie as she calls it is made by my dearest shivi (gshivi_03). Her creativity is out of this world. Check out her work guys.

Happy reading!

*****

"You understood, right? Don't mess up" I ordered the model or actress whatever she was coldly

"You understood, right? Don't mess up" I ordered the model or actress whatever she was coldly. I cannot risk the opportunity of getting a reaction out of my princess. I still remember the last episode when Meera lashed out at one of my associates who came home for lunch, which was an absolutely professional affair. She came along with other delegates and found the food very greasy and unhygienic.

'Pizza has too much cheese'

'Macroni is dipped in butter'

'Tiramisu is very sweet'

'The risotto is a creamy disaster'

She was the only Indian among Italian delegates, and only she had a problem with the food. My princess hates such professional dinners and back then she wasn't working with me. She was sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen and munching on snacks while chatting with the servants. She respects them all, like her loved ones.

**********

"Go and make something healthy for me. Something like Antipasto salad," Ariana ordered Maria, the staff head and kitchen manager. Meera glared at her from the kitchen for using that tone on her dear aunt.

"Yes ma'am" Maria left the dining table to cook for her. I did not like her behavior at all, but the delegates were quite impressed by this woman and I couldn't afford to lose the deal for a reason as small as a salad.