34 ~ Extraordinary Version Of Love

So here's my New Year gift to all of my readers! Happy Reading people! 

Goodbye 2023! Let's celebrate its end with Kabir and Meera's happily ever after *wink*

I just hope I am able to stand up to your expectations. Would wait for your comments...

 Would wait for your comments

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Change!" he demanded, standing behind her back. She twirled around to see him and answered, "Kabir, today is love marriage day right, so we can skip certain things. I am more comfortable in this"

No! She wasn't more comfortable in this. She wasn't breaking the shell of pain she had built around her, and he would be doomed if he let this continue.

"Alright," he shrugged, making her gape at him. Did he agree? That easily? Her mind asked, not believing the sudden change in his tone.

As she was about to switch back to applying the light tones of makeup on her face, he stopped her by looping his fingers around the hooks of her jeans and pulling her closer. A flurry of butterflies was unleashed in her stomach as she saw him looking at her passionately. He kept tightening his hold on the belt loops, making her frame stick to his, leaving no space for the air to pass through them. He kissed her softly like she was a porcelain doll he had to protect from the entire damn world. Their hot breaths mingled together while she gasped as she felt his length touch her eager core. While she was immersed in the kiss, in her desire to dominate his tongue, and in the way he breathed, he rubbed his hardness over her forbidden assets, taking her to a new high altogether. He increased the pace of his cock, grinding over her covered wet core, making her moan. His one hand suddenly went to her taut butt as he pressed it, kindling her need to have him inside her even more. Every thrust, every squeeze, and every touch became an enticing lure to an unforgettable climax. Restricting her from removing their clothes, he increased his speed and suddenly she could no longer control the pressure building inside her as she let go of her hot juices. She opened her eyes as she felt his moves stopping their torture after blessing her with a spell-binding orgasm. As she realized what he had done, she glared at him angrily while he smirked, before winking naughtily at her.