28 ~ Kiss of Hope

*Unedited*

✨इश्क़ किया है, कोई सौदा नहीं कि व्यापार कर लें। 

आपके इलावा अब हम कैसे किसी और का दीदार कर लें ।✨

(My love for you cannot be traded

Your image in my eyes cannot be faded.)

Author's POV

A gush of soft vibrations soared through her warm body making her moan as he nuzzled into the valley of her breasts squeezing her more into his manly frame. She could no longer keep admiring him sanely as her breathing quickened at his unintentional acts. Lying on the bed wrapped in his crumpled white shirt with him sleeping over her was something her heart always wanted. She wanted her mornings to be filled with his scent and her nights to be diving into his passion. She wanted to feel his love so deep down in her soul that the emptiness time brought along would disappear. To witness his unfiltered love was truly a blessing for her and she was relishing every moment of it.

Her hands left his tousled hair making her fingers feel the loss of softness only to hear him groan. He got up and looked her straight in the eye complaining about her inconsiderate behaviour. She did not realize that the moment she became his habit again, it would be impossible for him to bear the loss of her touch. She was his addiction that had no cure. Instead of saying a word he grumpily took her hand and dragged it back to his hair indirectly asking her to carry on with her previous job. She smiled down at him continuing to weave her way through his hair. Soon her thoughts wandered to the forbidden lanes that would take her anywhere but home. Somehow, she knew this day would be adventurous enough to invite the impending misery.

She suddenly hissed at his blatant attack on her bosoms as he bit her for not paying attention to him. She rolled her eyes at his possessiveness though she had no idea how he managed to know her attention was taken away by the demons of her mind. She slowly wrapped her arms around him giving him the morning hug he preferred to start his day with. He smiled and looked up at her. Slowly raising on his toes, he kissed her forehead. She was about to sneak out of bed when he held her back and said, "Let me take care of my sore princess first, love."

"What can I say when my husband is insatiable?" she teased, though she melted every time he plunged into her heart like she was the only wonder his eyes could see. Every time he gently took care of her and every time his silent ways expressed their love aloud.

"You are my only holy craving that is endless as it increases with my every fucking breath," he confessed, pecking her lips softly, making her sigh in bliss. He slowly got up from the bed and disappeared into the closet while she lay on the bed with her head resting on her elbow as she muttered, "Ab inhe kaun samjhaye hamne toh kabhi inke ilava zindagi se kuch manga hi nahi (Who should make him understand that I never asked for anything but him in life?)"