Epilogue II

Author's POV

"You are so bad," Meera whined, looking at her husband as she stomped her foot on the ground. He threw his phone away and walked towards his super cute wife holding her from behind as he let his chin rest over her shoulder.

"What did I do now?" he asked, kissing her earlobe. She released a shuddering breath as she answered, "You built me a wardrobe full of accessories. How would I even choose from them? It's so confusing"

"Let us go back to London, then I will label them for you. I'll mark what to wear on which day. Happy?" he asked.

"What if I want to wear something else on a specific day?" she asked. He hummed and said, "Toh your husband can mess up the labels, select clothes for you, make you wear them, and send you to the office. However, there will be a fee to pay"

"What would that be?" she asked, looking back at him.

"A strip show of discarding the previous dress, then bubble bath together and make out in the car till you reach the office. Yeah, this much is enough for now," Kabir said as if it was too little. She chuckled and said, "So grateful for your kindness. Now select the Jhumke na"

She moved towards the mirror, pushing him away as he selected her accessories. He always knew which ones she would love the most so he brought the handcrafted gold-plated jhumka earrings with a white beaded pearl chain. He just didn't buy her stuff, he carefully handpicked them to elevate her grace. He slowly pushed aside her hair and slipped the earrings into her ears, caressing them softly. Then, he helped her wear her necklace, letting his fingers roam lazily over her bare neck. As he intentionally touched the fabric forming the neck of the blouse, he smirked. He had the free leverage to dip his finger inside and tease, very slowly tracing the hem of her sparkling blouse; her soft skin came alive at his touch. His every move seduced her, tempting her to skip the wedding and spend the day in bed with him. He dipped his hand low, teasing the parting of her breasts by moving up and down. She quickly pulled away from his provocative gestures, knowing they would miss the event if they continued this way. As she was finally ready and going to walk away, he sang, 'Kabhi na jao chhod kar, ke dil kabhi bharega nahi.'

She laughed at the way he improvised the lines as if the song was always like that, and ran away.

After some time Isha and Abhay were exchanging the holy vows around the fire when Abhay with every circumambulation made his vows loud and clear. Isha simply smiled at him teary-eyed as he gave her his first vow, I'll not promise a life devoid of obstacles, I will promise to bear each one of them for you before they hinder your path. He smiled remembering what they had faced as Isha's hold tightened on his showing her complete support silently. Her husband was better than any man she had read about in books.

"I will remain as your stalker all my life to scare away your fears, eliminate your scars, and find our happiness together" he gave her the second vow while she simply admired him giving her own promises in return in quietude, too afraid to speak and break the beauty of the moment. He was giving her the wedding she dreamed of. The one she deserved.

"I will never repeat my mistakes of the past to let my anger destroy us—" They kept exchanging vows and an emotional Meera stood there with her hand in her husband's, admiring the match made in heaven. As the wedding ended she looked at Kabir and as she saw him staring at her she shook him. Oh gosh! Her husband had missed the entire wedding as he was lost somewhere.

"You missed the whole wedding. Where was your attention?" she asked her Chaand.

"On you," he answered, making her blush. She pinched him and said, "Their vow exchange was so damn pretty"