The Match For The Cup

Jimmy's Perspective-

"You ready?" Kelly asked Jimmy as he sat down at breakfast.

Jimmy took a deep breath, smiled and said, "Absolutely not."

Kelly laughed and patted her friend's back.
"You'll do fine."

Jimmy drank some juice and had a bagel before getting up, "I'm gonna head out onto the field."

"Okay! Jay already headed out. I'll be cheering you guys on with Scotttt." Kelly winked.

Jimmy sighed and shook his head as Kelly giggled.

"Please don't tell him I like him."

"And please don't mention anything about your ship name for us." Jimmy told Kelly who scoffed.

"You two are so cute together! You have to tell him you like him after the match."

Jimmy shook his head and left.

He grabbed his broom and ran down to the field.

He saw Joel and Jay practicing on the field.

"Hey Jim!" Joel called to him, "You here to practice as well?"

Jimmy nodded.

They flew down to talk with him.

"We've been practicing and getting ready for any bludgers that come flying your way." Joel told him.

"And we'll send them right back at the stupid Gryffindors!" Jay said, moving the stick, acting like he was sending the bludger back.

Jimmy laughed.

"Come on, let's fly." Jay smiled.

-

"Oop. Scar's waving us down." Joel said.

Jimmy, Jay, and Joel flew down.

"Getting the nerves out?"

"Yeah." Jimmy said, "I've got too many."

Scar laughed as they walked into the locker room.

The team changed into the sparkly, shiny yellow robes.

The only one who didn't seem nervous was Scar.

"That's because I know we've got this." Scar told his team when Jimmy asked why he was so calm.

"I know you guys are nervous. This is the match that'll determine who wins the cup! But it's just like any other match. Amazing Hufflepuff against stinking Gryffindor."

"Well said!" Joel said, smiling.

Everyone else agreed and said words of confidence before they stepped out onto the field.

The crowds were louder than Jimmy had ever seen it.

Even when being apart of the crowd, something about being on the team the people were cheering for made it seem as though they were 10 times as loud.

"Captains shake hands!" Madam Hooch called.
Scar and Impulse shook hands and Jimmy saw Scar wink at him.

Impulse smirked as if they were longtime friends.

But when they mounted their brooms, they looked as though nothing was going to get in their way of them and the Quidditch cup.

Madam Hooch then blew her whistle.

Jimmy quickly kicked off the ground.

He started to feel as though there wasn't enough air even though he was outside.