One-Shots

Since these one-shots connected with Hogwarts, I decided to put them in Hogwarts.

Enjoy!

A Hogsmeade Trip In December: Ethdubs

Etho's Perspective-

I was a bit nervous as me and Bdubs walked into Hogsmeade.

I looked over at Bdubs and blushed.

I couldn't believe it.

Bdubs had asked me out.

And it was December. The time of year when the town was beautiful.

The colorful lights blinded me as we walked into the town.

It wasn't snowing too hard, and there were Christmas trees all around.

I could see a small part of the castle from where I was, and I could see a light streaming through the castle window.

The town was bustling, and I could hear loud noises from each and every corner.

Suddenly, I spotted two girls in my Ancient Runes class walking towards Honeydukes.

They were holding hands and smiling happily.

They looked like they had just been on an incredible shopping trip, and they were wearing cute sweaters and boots.

"So," Bdubs said, causing me to snap back, "Wanna go grab some Butterbeer and warm up?"

I nodded, "Sure!"

We then started our journey to The Three Broomsticks.

There were a fair amount of people walking around, causing a crowd.

About halfway through our walk, I realized I had lost Bdubs and back tracked.

I chuckled lightly as I saw him inside of Honeydukes.

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

He jumped and dropped some of the Chocolate Frogs he was holding.

"Gah! Sorry, I should've told you where I was going." He said, scrambling to pick up a Chocolate Frog.

"Why are you buying all of these?" I asked, watching as Bdubs took out a Galleon and some Sickles to pay for the candy.

"Uh- my siblings like to collect the cards."

I nodded and watched as Bdubs thanked the employee and grabbed the bag full of treats before we walked outside.

He held my hand, making me blush.

"Just to make sure you don't lose me again." Bdubs smiled.

I chuckled as we walked into The Three Broomsticks.

We sat down with our Butterbeers, and I took off my mask.

I saw Bdubs's eyes widen and blush form on his face as I blew on the drink.

"What?" I asked.

"I- I don't think I've ever seen you without your mask on."

"Sorry, is it bad?"

"No, no! I think...I think you look really cute." He mumbled before taking a sip of his drink.

I blushed as I drank the Butterbeer, warmth stretching through my body.

We continued talking and the more I found out about him the more I loved him.

I feel like this relationship would really work out.