Beginning

Hello everyone, I'm going to play the character named Luna, who is half nekogirl/half daywalker. Luna is married to Damian Priest, and their love cannot be broken. Hope you enjoy.
------
Me and Damian fell asleep in my home that's through a mirror, and we couldn't have been more happier.

Then all of a sudden, the wind was moving swiftly, the grass started glowing as blue sparkles traced around Damian's body. And then Damian started to transform, with cat ears, tail, fangs, tattooed wings that magically appear on his back, and then he woke up with purple cat eyes. Damian couldn't believe what he was seeing, it felt like it was a dream to him.

Damian looked at himself in the clear blue water.

"I can't believe it, I actually transformed. Now I can finally be with her forever." Damian said.

I woke up knowing where Damian was, I walked to the bushes and found him, there he was just standing there by the water.

"Damian?" I asked.

Damian slowly turned around as I got a good look at him. I ran to hug him, and gently caressed his face.

"You finally evolved, you and I are together." I said, smiling at him.

"I will always be with you, no matter what. I love you." Damian said, hugging me.

"I love you too." I said.

"And I hope someday we could be a family together." Damian said.

"That's what I always dreamed of." I said.

We kissed by the moonlight, knowing that our love will never be broken.
------

So there you have it. Hope you enjoyed it, and I'll see you soon.